ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

going through old negs.

I'll be moving soon, so I've been digging through the folders of slides and negatives I've amassed over the past few years. I've been suprised at a lot of the stuff I have. Sometimes it's good to put it away for a while and come back with fresh eyes since it's hard to judge your own work objectively. Oh, the best part about moving; BIG bathroom with no windows. No more ducking into closets.

These are our alternative weekly's music festival last year.

The first one is the lead singer of a local band called The Misses (I couln't make her look bad if I wanted to), the second is a kid in the crowd (good print-lots f cropping though), and the last two are of the band Nadine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails going through old negs.-misses1.jpg   going through old negs.-mohawkgrl.jpg   going through old negs.-nadine5.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice shots - all of these. I especially like the pose in the first shot and the different angle in the second.

Thread Information