ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Photo Project Forum

While out shooting for this months project last Saturday I managed to get a few ok shots.Equipment used was my canon Rebel XT and the trusty 28-135(my original DSLR kit).
    First stop was Kerry park in Seattle great view. Second stop was the Ballard bridge. I didn't feel I had anything for the project until I got back to the GF's house and low and behold I got something. That shot is on the project forum.We really could use some interest on that part of this website, please check it out.
    March Project, Perhaps?
    Thanks for looking Jimmy B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo Project Forum-img_6000-copy.jpg   Photo Project Forum-img_6002-copy.jpg   Photo Project Forum-img_6013-copy.jpg   Photo Project Forum-img_6030-copy.jpg   Photo Project Forum-img_6016-copy.jpg  

Re: Photo Project Forum

I like the different pics of the city especially the chopper and the flag in the city view. The color of the fishing boats is nice to see against the grey sky.

1st and 2nd picture are looking beautiful and i think quality of those pictures are high enough.

Thanks Jerry and Sansmith

Thread Information