ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: Petco Park!

GB1

Petco Park!

The Padres and Boston Red Sox about a week ago here in San Diego. I wish I had a longer lens or was closer. Some pix of the park and of the home run fireworks.

GB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Petco Park!-dsc_0709_640.jpg   Petco Park!-dsc_0707_640.jpg   Petco Park!-dsc_0708_640.jpg  
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Re: Petco Park!

Sometimes photos are just about memories and these fulfill that requirement just fine, imo. What lens were you using and who won?
    Mariners swept them last week.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

GB1

Re: Petco Park!

Hey Frog - Pads won this one 6-1. There were a ton of Red Sox fans there -- they apparently came from all over southern cali and pts beyond. I guess they have dedicated followers, but they probably don't mind an excuse to go to a beach town either.

I used a digital Nikon D200 with Tamron 24-135mm lens. With the lens reduction factor or whatever they call it it turns it into about a 220mm or so. Not bad but we were in the nosebleed seats,so couldn't get better shots. I wish that foul ball pole wasn't in the shot there

GB
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.

My Site

Thread Information