I thought it would be good to remind people that we have a free classified ad section which really works well for members here. I've used it quite a few times to sell items - and have purchased also. Sometimes I read that posters are looking for a specific camera or accessories, or saying they are selling some items. I'm guilty too of forgetting that we can post our gear - and look for gear right here.

Items that I have posted here have been purchased by members - some of long standing. I think most of us trust one another here, and my personal experience is that every sale/purchase has gone very smoothly - with fairness on both sides.

I was reminded of this because I just posted some ads and noticed that there are other ads there that look interesting. I've also let people here know when I have placed items there so people here will be aware of the availability. I've placed an ad for my LX5 and a photography guide for this book, the Panasonic LVF-1, and the Olympus 40-150 lens if anyone is interested.

http://classifieds.photographyreview...wcat.php/cat/7

I would encourage more people to check out the classifieds if you're looking - or selling. You may just find something you want or "need" for a good price!

Liz