ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

On The Occasion of Youtah's 50,000th Tweet

My friend Jeff a.k.a. "Youtah," made his 50,000th post on Twitter yesterday. It begs the question, does he do anything besides hang out on Twitter? People say I spend a lot of time on Facebook and Twitter. Well, here's an example of someone who wastes more time than I do

In this photo he's working on a 140 character masterpiece, worthy of being his 50,000th tweet. Also, I said "Hey nerd," to get him to look up.

On The Occasion of Youtah's 50,000th Tweet-_y4q1024_1500.jpg

Here he is with his finger on the trigger, his masterpiece all primed and ready to go out to the anxious twittersphere.

On The Occasion of Youtah's 50,000th Tweet-_y4q1029_1000.jpg
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

A Couple of SLC Library Photos

We met for Youtah's big tweet at the Salt Lake City Library. It's a pretty cool building so I got there early and took a few pictures. All photos, including the ones of Jeff, were taken with the Canon EOS-1D X and the Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens.

This first photo is a homeless guy sleeping in the library. As you can see by the snow outside - it's pretty cold in Salt Lake right now.

On The Occasion of Youtah's 50,000th Tweet-_y4q1001_1000.jpg

This second photo was shot through the window, next to the sleeping guy. It shows an intersection in downtown Salt Lake and our nasty winter inversion haze. Just this week, Salt Lake earned the distinction of having the worst air in the country. It's shameful considering that one of the main reasons people come here is to enjoy the mountains and the outdoors.

On The Occasion of Youtah's 50,000th Tweet-_y4q1013_1000.jpg
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Just Me

Re: On The Occasion of Youtah's 50,000th Tweet

I have never read a tweet that is important. Thats why I developed a certain idea about people who tweet too much, mmmmm!!!. What could possibly "unimportant" 50,000 tweets would do to a person's brain?, and what are the 50,000 "important" things has he missed in return?. People who tweet too much also read other people's useless tweets even much more.
    Last edited by geraldb; 02-08-2013 at 12:57 PM.
    Visit My Galleries at: pixoto.com/kal/recent
    picasaweb.google.com/110080263866099360406?gsessionid=RuQL_e_fU_t-RyobiEri0g
    photoforum.ru/my/photos.php?lang=en

Please don't edit and repost my images.

Re: On The Occasion of Youtah's 50,000th Tweet

Never tweeted even once although have read some hilarious tweets on blogs.

Thread Information