ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: My Motorcycle

My Motorcycle

Well after seeing Speeds photo of his bike I finally got around to taking a picture of mine. It's a little dirty after this weekends ride but here it is. Does anyone else ride if you do post yours too.

It's a '04 Honda Shadow Aero 750
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Motorcycle-hondashadow.jpg  
    Last edited by Stina; 06-21-2005 at 01:43 PM.
    If every morning when you wake your goal is to straighten out people, you probably should be a funeral director. - Charles Lowery

Re: My Motorcycle

Very nice, unfortunately, I've only rode on dirt bikes and mini-bikes, nothing as extravagant (or expensive) as a road use motorcycle. Though, in a few years, I wouldn't mind getting one if i could afford it

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Here's my ride

I call her Angel. She's a '99 Softail Custom. I bought it new after being on a waiting list for a couple years. I also have an '87 Honda XL650R, (on/off road) and a '94 Yamaha Warior (4 wheeler). My brother blew the motor in the Warior last year tho. No pics of either of them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Motorcycle-h-d-right2.jpg  
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Hi all, this is actually my first post here. I've been lurking here for a while, just never really saw anything I felt qualified to post to or comment on. I'm a casual photography at best, but have a lot of fun with it.

This is my favorite pic of the bike, taken at Stevens Pass, Washington State. What a great day for photo's. I had to clone out a couple buildings on the hill and some cars on the highway, but I'm pretty happy with it. It's an '02 Victory Touring Cruiser Deluxe, for those interested. My baby.

Thanks for your time. A great bunch of folks here, and certainly very inspirational...

Welcome to the forum Kball! Nice pic and a nice bike. Looks like a beautiful state you have there too. Never been to Washington, but I sure would love to see it someday.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Talking All Right Stina!

Quote Originally Posted by Stina
    Well after seeing Speeds photo of his bike I finally got around to taking a picture of mine. It's a little dirty after this weekends ride but here it is. Does anyone else ride if you do post yours too.

It's a '04 Honda Shadow Aero 750

A 750 no less. Impressive!

Is that Illusion Blue? My brother bought a Shadow 1100 a couple of years ago, and it was Illusion Blue. We figured out where they got that name. It's an illusion if you think it's blue. ;-)

Great looking bike Stina. Now I REALLY wish some of the PR family lived near me. We could combine riding and photography. :-D

For anyone who missed my post (I Got My Father's Day Present), here's my bike. It's a 2002 Suzuki Intruder VS800. It had a whole 2117 miles on it when I got it last week. :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Motorcycle-003.jpg  
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks Michael, it is indeed a beautiful state. I see there are some other folks here from the Puget Sound area. Taking some great shots of the Seattle area.

Take care...

Quote Originally Posted by mjs1973
    Welcome to the forum Kball! Nice pic and a nice bike. Looks like a beautiful state you have there too. Never been to Washington, but I sure would love to see it someday.

Wink '99 Softail Custom

Quote Originally Posted by mjs1973
    I call her Angel. She's a '99 Softail Custom. I bought it new after being on a waiting list for a couple years. I also have an '87 Honda XL650R, (on/off road) and a '94 Yamaha Warior (4 wheeler). My brother blew the motor in the Warior last year tho. No pics of either of them.
    You don't fool around, do you?!

You know that cost more than my car...

;-)
    Nikon Samurai # 1

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

Re: '99 Softail Custom

Hey Speed, the Harley cost more than my truck too, but it's well worth it!
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

Aldo Leopold

Talking Hey Kball....

Quote Originally Posted by kball
    Hi all, this is actually my first post here. I've been lurking here for a while, just never really saw anything I felt qualified to post to or comment on. I'm a casual photography at best, but have a lot of fun with it.

This is my favorite pic of the bike, taken at Stevens Pass, Washington State. What a great day for photo's. I had to clone out a couple buildings on the hill and some cars on the highway, but I'm pretty happy with it. It's an '02 Victory Touring Cruiser Deluxe, for those interested. My baby.

Thanks for your time. A great bunch of folks here, and certainly very inspirational...
    Welcome to the forums! It's great to have you aboard.

Nice bike and great scenery. I must admit, I was taken aback at how much "correction" you did to it. :-)
    Nikon Samurai # 1

Thread Information