ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

More of My Little Man Ethan

I hope I'm not overdoing it with the pics of my little boy, but since the others were a bit dated, I'd thought I would post some more recent pics, all taken within the last couple weeks. Also, I just got a new job that doesn't start until Monday, so I have some time!!
    The last b&w one was taken with natural light through a window on the left and I added a bit of a soft filter in PS. As I am new to people pics of any kind, have no idea if this pic works or not.
    Anyways, hope you enjoy them and thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More of My Little Man Ethan-dsc_6582-ethan-9m-curtains-1-crop-web-pr.jpg   More of My Little Man Ethan-dsc_6600-ethan-9m-sleeping-wmilo-2-crop-pr.jpg   More of My Little Man Ethan-dsc_6575-ethan-9m-caught-curtains-1-crop-pr.jpg   More of My Little Man Ethan-dsc_6566-ethan-9m-swing-sunlight-1-bw-preview.jpg  
    Regards,
    Brian

Samurai #6
    My Gallery
    Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter. - Ansel Adams

Just a few more....

By the way, he is 9 months in all these photos. The one where he is standing up is the very first time he stood, very exciting.
    Again, thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More of My Little Man Ethan-dsc_6584-ethan-9m-playing-wcurtains-1-preview.jpg   More of My Little Man Ethan-dsc_6569-ethan-9m-swing-smile-1-face-crop-bw-webpr.jpg   More of My Little Man Ethan-dsc_6598-ethan-9m-standing-tall-1-webpr.jpg  
    Regards,
    Brian

Samurai #6
    My Gallery
    Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter. - Ansel Adams

Re: More of My Little Man Ethan

I love the first two---he looks like trouble--- lol

that look in the first one as he tries to take down curtains and the sleeping one---love the colors of the teddy and the quilt...very even pretty lighting.
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

I can never get enough of kid pictures, keep them coming. You will find that with children you just automatically become a people photographer. I think I had stretches in my photo life where I may have gone for a year an not taken anything but pictures of the kids.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

What a cutey! I love that age - what a great subject to have toddling around!
    Wes

Who are they, where are they, how can they possibly know all the rules?

Far too cute! Look at those gorgeous eyes!

I think I am probably one of the worst offenders for displaying photographs of my children.

Ya can't help being proud can ya?!

Smile Thanks Everybody

Nat, you're right, he's a great little boy, but crawls so fast and is close to walking and he loves to try to get into the stuff he's not supposed to get into.
    Again, thanks everyone for the comments, I (and Ethan) very much appreciate it!!
    Regards,
    Brian

Samurai #6
    My Gallery

nature/wildlife co-moderator paulnj's Avatar

Brian , GREAT to see you are still kicking I think of you every day as I pass MUGS in Raritan! Though we had little time to get aquainted, you are still always welcome to look me up next time your here(with your Wife and Ethan too). Just don't bring the rain this time :lol:

I am sure the early hikes to get landscapes have become a memory, but atleast your talented eye is still in use GREAT IMAGES!
    CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

Thread Information