ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Liz meets Ben Kingsley (NYC pics)

Liz and I had a great time walking the streets of Manhatten last week. I saw this poster of actor Ben Kingsley and his intense gaze staring at Liz. I also got to meet Sandee, great and fun lady, and who happened to bring along her lovely daughter...couldn't resist doing some model shooting. :-)

Shots of dear Liz(Sr. Maria) were with the C-8080, Sandee's daughter with the Contax G2 and NPH. :-)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Liz meets Ben Kingsley (NYC pics)-gnycliz1.jpg   Liz meets Ben Kingsley (NYC pics)-gnycliz2.jpg   Liz meets Ben Kingsley (NYC pics)-gnyc001-copy_filtered.jpg   Liz meets Ben Kingsley (NYC pics)-gnyc012_filtered.jpg  

Great to see Charles. Aren't the last two shots so totally different, like looking at two differnt people.

love it

the shot of Liz and Ben ---hey you could start a rumore... it used to be Ben and Jlo and now it's a slightly different Ben and Liz...(just teasing)

I really like that shot A LOT and I have to agree with Peter could one girl look any different by taking her hair clip out and glasses of...wow. does she look like Sandee or what? more more
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Thanks. all ... another Liz pic.

Thanks. The weather in NYC was perfect most days, so I took a lot of touristy shots as well as perhaps the most painful street shot I've ever taken...will post that later today. Here's another of Liz with her Digi-Rebel. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach
    the shot of Liz and Ben ---hey you could start a rumore... it used to be Ben and Jlo and now it's a slightly different Ben and Liz...(just teasing)

I really like that shot A LOT and I have to agree with Peter could one girl look any different by taking her hair clip out and glasses of...wow. does she look like Sandee or what? more more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Liz meets Ben Kingsley (NYC pics)-nyc403liz.jpg  

Liz

thanks Nat

for your thoughts......but I don't think the implication is "rumore" worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach

my terrrible spelling may be though

that's bad---- I spelled rumor wrong...

I really loved the shot of you and Ben anyway ;)
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Thread Information