ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    trigger happy geriatric.

Just wanted to say Hi to yo.u all.

I'm new to digital imaging, but been into my photography for many years. In 35mm my cameras are an Olympus OM2, and 2 OM40's, with a selection of lenses, a Yashicamat 6x6, a weston euromaster and 2 olympus t32 flashguns. I thought hard about digital and bought an Olympus e510!! rofl. I also bought a converter from ebay to enable me to use my legacy lenses.

So far I've been really pleased, except I see some of the shots taken by others and think " "ow, mine never look that good""

Anyhow, here I am, looking forward to chatting with you all.

Dave

Re: Just wanted to say Hi to yo.u all.

Welcome to the forums Dave, look forward to seeing some of your work, and do drop by the film section further down the main page

Nice to have you with us Dave. I remember thinking the same thing when I first started following post on PR. I had been a 35mm guy for a lot of years and digital was all new to me. Stick around and start posting some pics I guarantee that they will improve with the help of some of our members.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Welcome to the site, Dave. Always good to have another Olympus user. I've used a good number of the Olympus DSLRs and I am currently very much enjoying the E-620. Make sure to introduce yourself on the Olympus forum, too!
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Welcome, Dave! This is the friendliest forum on the net and you'll get lots of help when you have questions about improving.
    Post some pics and you'll get plenty of feedback and be sure to check our photo project forum. Subject changes every month and we have fun with it.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Thread Information