ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Just met another beauty...

who is interested in posing for me. What a stunner!! After lunch, a long chat, and plans for an upcoming shoot together, I took some quick snaps in very bright sun at her car. Her eyes, lips, and jawline are just made for being photographed. She's relatively inexperienced, doing a bit of work when she was 17 in Australia. Now, 21, she's got quite a presence in front of the camera. I'll keep you posted. :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just met another beauty...-kate1.jpg   Just met another beauty...-kate2.jpg  

some guys have all the luck.

sheesh what a beautiful face and a genuine smile. looking forward to seeing the results!

Give us more you TEASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by shutterman
    sheesh what a beautiful face and a genuine smile. looking forward to seeing the results!
    What a beauty she is.. I dated a girl when I was in high school that looked a lot like your new discovery..

I can't wait to see more!
    Nikon Samurai #3

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true
    friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

http://brians4x4adventures.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/brianliles/
    http://www.facebook.com/brianliles

A loooong way from 1000! Cowgirl's Avatar
    She is very pretty indeed ! I LOVE her eyes! I too would like to see some modeling shots and lighting set-ups. Thanks Charles!

Kathy

Talking How Does He Do It?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Hess
    who is interested in posing for me. What a stunner!! After lunch, a long chat, and plans for an upcoming shoot together, I took some quick snaps in very bright sun at her car. Her eyes, lips, and jawline are just made for being photographed. She's relatively inexperienced, doing a bit of work when she was 17 in Australia. Now, 21, she's got quite a presence in front of the camera. I'll keep you posted. :-)

Charles, you are larger than life! What is it about you that attracts women like this? Is your reputation in Philly that tremendous that women seek you out? Regardless, I am impressed!

She is a beauty, Lovely eyes, and a natural for being photographed. Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to seeing more.
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

you should come to Boston...ALL of Larry's(hubby) cousins look like that--he he...not an ugly one in the bunch

all over 18 even

you are very blessed man to have such wonderfully beautiful women(and men) available to further your art...

she's beautiful have fun and posts some pics please..
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Thanks...a few more...

I've been very fortunate in being able to work with models whose looks are something special, and fortunate in that they've all been fresh faces, still eager to learn and be seen. Kate's beauty nearly left me speechless, and I was amazed that she hasn't had much modeling experience. We'll be doing some b&w edgy fashion in the streets of Philly, then doing some glamour in a hotel suite in a few weeks. Me excited? Yup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just met another beauty...-kate3.jpg   Just met another beauty...-kate4.jpg  

doing some glamour in a hotel suite in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Hess
    I've been very fortunate in being able to work with models whose looks are something special, and fortunate in that they've all been fresh faces, still eager to learn and be seen. Kate's beauty nearly left me speechless, and I was amazed that she hasn't had much modeling experience. We'll be doing some b&w edgy fashion in the streets of Philly, then doing some glamour in a hotel suite in a few weeks. Me excited? Yup.

How far is Philly from Newport? 10 hours? 12? If you need an assistant...

:-)

AS IF my wife would let me! :-O
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

Nat-
    I'm on my way!
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

and they're single

and fiesty--but sweet--nice irish girls one even got her law degree recently...perfect pairing. She works you play all day....

(just teasing you about the playing we know you work really hard) ;)

these were taken at our wedding...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by natatbeach; 02-24-2004 at 10:14 AM.
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Thread Information