• 02-23-2004, 09:51 AM
    Charles Hess
    2 Attachment(s)
    Just met another beauty...
    who is interested in posing for me. What a stunner!! After lunch, a long chat, and plans for an upcoming shoot together, I took some quick snaps in very bright sun at her car. Her eyes, lips, and jawline are just made for being photographed. She's relatively inexperienced, doing a bit of work when she was 17 in Australia. Now, 21, she's got quite a presence in front of the camera. I'll keep you posted. :-)
  • 02-23-2004, 12:24 PM
    shutterman
    some guys have all the luck.
    sheesh what a beautiful face and a genuine smile. looking forward to seeing the results!
  • 02-23-2004, 02:38 PM
    Kokopeli
    Give us more you TEASE!!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by shutterman
    sheesh what a beautiful face and a genuine smile. looking forward to seeing the results!

What a beauty she is.. I dated a girl when I was in high school that looked a lot like your new discovery..

I can't wait to see more!
  • 02-23-2004, 10:31 PM
    Cowgirl
    She is very pretty indeed ! I LOVE her eyes! I too would like to see some modeling shots and lighting set-ups. Thanks Charles!

Kathy
  • 02-24-2004, 07:19 AM
    Speed
    How Does He Do It?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Hess
    who is interested in posing for me. What a stunner!! After lunch, a long chat, and plans for an upcoming shoot together, I took some quick snaps in very bright sun at her car. Her eyes, lips, and jawline are just made for being photographed. She's relatively inexperienced, doing a bit of work when she was 17 in Australia. Now, 21, she's got quite a presence in front of the camera. I'll keep you posted. :-)

Charles, you are larger than life! What is it about you that attracts women like this? Is your reputation in Philly that tremendous that women seek you out? Regardless, I am impressed!

She is a beauty, Lovely eyes, and a natural for being photographed. Like everyone else, I'm looking forward to seeing more.
  • 02-24-2004, 08:32 AM
    natatbeach
    you should come to Boston...ALL of Larry's(hubby) cousins look like that--he he...not an ugly one in the bunch

all over 18 even :D

you are very blessed man to have such wonderfully beautiful women(and men) available to further your art...

she's beautiful have fun and posts some pics please..
  • 02-24-2004, 09:23 AM
    Charles Hess
    2 Attachment(s)
    Thanks...a few more...
    I've been very fortunate in being able to work with models whose looks are something special, and fortunate in that they've all been fresh faces, still eager to learn and be seen. Kate's beauty nearly left me speechless, and I was amazed that she hasn't had much modeling experience. We'll be doing some b&w edgy fashion in the streets of Philly, then doing some glamour in a hotel suite in a few weeks. Me excited? Yup.
  • 02-24-2004, 09:30 AM
    Speed
    doing some glamour in a hotel suite in a few weeks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Hess
    I've been very fortunate in being able to work with models whose looks are something special, and fortunate in that they've all been fresh faces, still eager to learn and be seen. Kate's beauty nearly left me speechless, and I was amazed that she hasn't had much modeling experience. We'll be doing some b&w edgy fashion in the streets of Philly, then doing some glamour in a hotel suite in a few weeks. Me excited? Yup.

How far is Philly from Newport? 10 hours? 12? If you need an assistant...

:-)

AS IF my wife would let me! :-O
  • 02-24-2004, 09:34 AM
    Photo-John
    Nat-
    I'm on my way!
  • 02-24-2004, 10:02 AM
    natatbeach
    1 Attachment(s)
    and they're single
    and fiesty--but sweet--nice irish girls :D one even got her law degree recently...perfect pairing. She works you play all day....

(just teasing you about the playing we know you work really hard) :rolleyes: ;)

these were taken at our wedding...