ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Just a Heart of Blue...

I entered a comp in Aus with Canon and we were given 5 items to photograph. All items were the same for everyone and only 2500 were allowed to enter. There were a box with different smaller boxes inside, a blue pc of cellophane, a pc of chalk, a yellow dot and a red balloon.

You can find the site with the gallery here All of my photos are about 7 - 8th picture in from the front. There is a blurb on each one of them if you click on the photo.

There are so many great pictures I doubt very much if I'll get anywhere! There are 10 chosen by the judges in each category. Then from there you're on your own with public voting!

I'll share my favourite of the 5 I took. Bare in mind that I had to take my photos just after I'd had shoulder and hip surgery (within a few weeks of each other!) so I was limited as to what I could do, let alone what I was capable of doing!! LOL

My others are in my flickr but you will need to be my friend to view them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/85476081@N00/

don't tase me, bro! Asylum Steve's Avatar

Re: Just a Heart of Blue...

Quote Originally Posted by tink
    I entered a comp in Aus with Canon and we were given 5 items to photograph. You can find the site with the gallery here...
    Interesting idea. A HECK of a lot of images to sift through, though. Good luck with it...
    "Riding along on a carousel...tryin' to catch up to you..."

-Steve
    Studio & Lighting - Photography As Art Forum Moderator

Running the Photo Asylum, Asylum Steve's blogged brain pipes...
    www.stevenpaulhlavac.com
    www.photoasylum.com

Thread Information