Jack Colback nets late equaliser as Nottingham Forest take point from QPR

Jack Colback scored a late equaliser to rescue a point as Nottingham Forest claimed a share of the spoils from a 1-1 Championship draw at QPR.
Lyndon Dykes’ goal just before half-time looked to have given the hosts maximum points before Colback struck at the death.
Scotland boss Steve Clarke was at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium to see Dykes continue his impressive scoring form.
QPR were under pressure for much of the first half and lost Sam McCallum and then Jordy De Wijs to injury.
But Albert Adomah was lively for them and set up Dykes to break the deadlock against the run of play moments before the interval.
Adomah skilfully turned away from Djed Spence on the left flank and crossed for Dykes to head home his 10th goal for club and country this season – four of which have been scored for Scotland.
Check out the best matches soccer tipster

However, Steve Cooper’s side equalised when Colback’s 25-yard strike was helped into the net by Jimmy Dunne as the R’s defender tried to head away the shot.
Forest were on top before going behind, with Brennan Johnson firing an effort wide in the opening minute and Joe Lolley’s strike bringing a fine near-post save from Rangers goalkeeper Seny Dieng.
The visitors might also have had a penalty when Johnson went down under a challenge from Yoann Barbet, who was given the benefit of the doubt by referee Andy Davies.
Forest continued to press after the restart, with Johnson shooting into the side netting and both Lewis Grabban and Lolley wide of the target.
QPR threatened on the counter-attack and Dykes missed decent chances to score again, shooting straight at goalkeeper Brice Samba after combining nicely with Ilias Chair and failing to control Adomah’s right-wing cross.
Dykes was then denied by a superb block from Spence, who darted across from right-back to rescue his team after the striker had been teed up by Stefan Johansen’s neat pass.
Johansen later created another opportunity for Dykes, again putting him through on goal, but this time he blasted the ball wide of the near post.
They proved to be costly misses for Rangers, who would have moved up to fourth in the table had they held on.
And the late equaliser was another blow for the west London side after this week’s Carabao Cup exit on penalties against League One Sunderland.
But Forest, much improved under new boss Cooper, deserved at least a point.
Latest match here best free soccer prediction