ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

I've started a blog

well, okay, I've had the blog awhile, but I've repurposed it. For a long time I've wanted a blog that people follow, but I didn't know what subject to write on. (I have a personal blog that serves as a diary, but I don't want anyone I know to follow that one!) So now that I'm getting my new camera, I figured I'd blog about my experiences in learning it, and post pictures, and stories behind those pictures.

Oh yeah, and I'll throw in some stories about my exercise as well just so I keep on track with that! Hopefully the two will eventually join as one when I start traveling to races. And maybe I'll get some shots while I'm riding my bike. Anything to keep me active. I live in a beautiful spot and just a short hike/walk away are some great photo ops. Why not blend the two?

I hope some of you visit from time to time. There's nothing much on it right now, as my camera hasn't yet arrived, but ... here's the address and an introductory message:

http://clickerbug.wordpress.com/

~kelly
    Drink Coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

Re: I've started a blog

Well, you could have started a blog here !
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/blogs/

I have to admit, I'm an occasional blogger.
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

didn't even realize that those existed. I must confess I haven't explored a lot here since I went full-time at school a couple years ago.

I did wordpress because I just d/l an iPhone app for it and wanted to put it to use.
    Drink Coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.

I have a wordpress blog too but I'm not sure I like it to be honest. I think I preferred my blogspot unfortunately I deleted it.
    I also have one here but its focused (no pun intended) on the 50mm f1.8 MKII lens.

Thread Information