ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

I've been fixing up my website and posted

up some images, not many as yet, on my website http://www.memoriesinphotos.com in the Photo Galleries link. Please feel free to visit the galleries, most are blank but the family one has some recent images posted in there.

I have been awaiting the new release of Phase One Capture One DSLR which was released yesterday and basically looks and feels exactly the same as the previous versions, speed is exactly the same as well, can't see any differences in there at all for my use anyway. Still undecided on purchasing it, it is quite expensive for a RAW file conversion program, although once you get into it, it is quite easy to use.

I have have also redesigned my http://www.flashram.com.au website as well which I think is a big improvement over the last small effort I did. The indexpage is the same, but the rest is a total revamp. Would be interested in some feedback. It is a work in progress as well, need to add some content on some pages as they are there to demonstrate some overall layout basically so not to waste time with getting it wrong.

Nice

very clean and professional...I like it a lot! few things to keep it flowing as beautifully as it is...the aqua colored tool bar at the bottom ( a little blaring and out of place with the color scheme.---just my taste, I can see you were choosing the same color for any links) the j in jobs shows up as royal blue instead of the designated color on your contact page

Time well spent Peter...it really looks good... I also like your memories in Photo ( maybe ,ake the image a little bigger for balance) Your gilrs are getting so grown up they're lovely...

i owe you an email Peter...hope all is well--- life has been nothing short of crazy...
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Thanks Natalie, missed that one. I have been trying out a new website design program which does limit somethings, HTML editing isn't as easy within the program as it is in other editors. Certainly makes getting a website up and running rather quick, but changing things isn't intuitive with styles which are built within the templates etc, still evaluating it. For $195US not a bad program for the price, but the add ons start to make it getting right up there with many others around. Also not compatible with moving a site after design into Dreamweaver easily, seems to muck up the programming somewhat.

Thanks for the feedback, I only put the site up yesterday our time, and it is those very small things that get missed usually.

Hope the craziness settles down soon.

Thread Information