ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Second attempt at moon photo

Tried this with a lot different settings than the first one and it came out much better. I took this with my Sigma 135-400 zoom, Jeff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Second attempt at moon photo-dsc_8611-copy.jpg  
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Re: Second attempt at moon photo

The image is fantastic .Awesome clarity.

... but the moon isn't the right way up?

This appears to be an on-going issue when I view images taken by Northern Hemisphere photographers.

Warren.

A picture is a present you give yourself shootme's Avatar

Re: Second attempt at moon photo

Hi Grandpaw, your image is much better, great shot you have better clarity and color, but it's funny through being able to take a photo of the same subject yet at be thousands of miles apart. Cheers S
    :thumbsup: Shootme...

Please don't edit and re-post or use my images (not that you'd want to anyway...). without my written permission. Thank you

Thread Information