Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I wasn't sure where to put it.

I am a part of a large breed dog forum. They have been doing calendars for the past three years and right now they are planning for 2009's calendar.

The theme for the calendar is Pinup's. (Kinda like Pinups for Pups.. http://www.pinupsforpups.com/).

The subjects are going to be members of the forum (all shapes and sizes welcome!) I thought this might be fun for me to try something different so I signed up for it. I believe I am doing November (but that might change.)

I have been trying to come up with some ideas and I think I know basically what I am going to do. But.. the only difference in my case.. is that I'm the subject AND the photographer. (And I'll have a prego belly)

The basic rundown is I am going to pose on my husbands motorcycle on the boardwalk to our local park with my great dane Broch. I dont have my outfit completely worked out but I was wondering if you guys could tell me what you think of what I've got so far and then give me some tips for more technical aspect too. This will be outside, and I was thinking of doing it on an overcast day to really seal in the November theme.

Clothing: Like I said, I'm not completely sure on what my outfit will be, but I was thinking capri's, mary janes, an orange scarf and my long black old navy coat and perhaps a bikini top so my prego belly shows.

Pose: I plan to sit on my husband's motorcycle on the board walk of our local park with the water and perhaps the drawbridge in the background (in the distance). I'll be leaned forward slightly on the bike with my right leg angled up on towards the back of the bike and I will be leaned down smiling at my dog and holding the tip of my scarf out towards him. I'll probably have my husband push the shutter button for me as I dont have a remote and I want to make sure I get my position and the dog's position just right and dont want to rush for the timer lol

What do you think?