ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Hi guys! I'm back and shooting photos!

I haven't been able to post much at all so I dont know how many of you remember me from about a year or so ago. I'm back and able to shoot photos more often again. I've poked around a bit every now and then but I've never gotten to post my shots.

With getting back into the groove of things, I've decided to go for an upgrade to a 40D! I find the 350D to be a bit limiting in comparison to the 40D. Its got a few features that I'd love to have in a camera body. I've always had a liking for astrophotography(which I wish we had a forum section for.. Might inspire more people to try it.) so this is a neat body to have for that with the 10x zoom live view focusing. The lower noise is also a plus too. I hope I can order it within the next two weeks or so before I go to Florida. If not, I'll still have some photos to share with everyone with my 350D.

I'm also going to be heading to Europe this summer and I'll be seeing Spain, Italy, France, and a few other places. I'm looking forward to sharing photos from that trip with everybody as well.

Anyway, good to be back. Hope to get some pics posted and chat a bit. Ill see you around on the forums!

-Mike

ps. Do we have any chat room or IRC channel? That would be pretty neat.
    -Mike
    -------------------------------------------------------
    | Canon EOS 40D | Canon EOS 350D
    | Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8L IS | Canon EF-S 10-22mm F/3.5-4.5
    | Canon EF 28-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS | Sigma 8mm EX DG Circular Fisheye
    | Sigma 30mm F/1.4 EX DC HSM

Re: Hi guys! I'm back and shooting photos!

Hey Mike, good to have you back, and in grand fashion with the new 40D. You should have a heck of a time in Europe with the great new camera.
    looking forward to seeing what you been doing.
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Hi guys! I'm back and shooting photos!

Welcome back Mike!
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Thread Information