ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: Hi

Smile Hi

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself....

My name is Trisha and I'm really starting to develop a passion for photography and want to learn all that I can. One reason I love it is because it makes me look at the world differently and notice the beauty around me in a way I never did before.

I just discovered these forums a few days ago and LOVE them! I've been lurking here alot since then and I'm learning so much from you guys and enjoy viewing all of your work!

It all started with an Easyshare camera and printer my hubby got for me Christmas year-before-last, and little did he know how much I would take to it and love it. I'm still using that camera, so I'm not real high tech like you guys yet, but I hope to be upgrading soon.

Well anyway, since I'm just getting started, I may have lots of questions for you guys...hope that's okay!

Trisha

Viewfinder and Off-Topic Co-Mod walterick's Avatar

Re: Hi

High tech like us guys? :looks around curiously:

I think you are mistaking us for another, more pompous forum

Welcome to pr. Always nice to see a new face and new work. Feel free to ask questions of us. We love showing off our high tech skills

And don't forget there's a Help forum if you have specific questions. But you can always post in the Viewfinder as well.

Welcome!
    Rick
    Walter Rick Long
    Nikon Samurai, Mamiya Master, Velvia Bandit

Check out the Welcome Thread

My photography on Myspace

Re: Hi

Welcome to the forums and just jump right in, the water is nice....most of the time.
    Hell, there are no rules here-- we're trying to accomplish something.
    Thomas A. Edison

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    Thomas A. Edison

Thread Information