ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Here's what I did today

It's been a while since I've posted here. I just haven't been in the mood to shoot photos. Anyway here's what I did today: a little aerial delivery. Actually I was watching for most of it, but I did get to deliver some too. Fun with airplanes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's what I did today-canon-eos-digital-rebel-xt-3661.jpg   Here's what I did today-canon-eos-digital-rebel-xt-3669.jpg   Here's what I did today-canon-eos-digital-rebel-xt-3682.jpg   Here's what I did today-canon-eos-digital-rebel-xt-3722.jpg   Here's what I did today-g9-0043.jpg  

Rule books are paper they will not cushion a sudden meeting of stone and metal. --Ernie Gann--
    What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. --Oscar Wilde--

Liz

Re: Here's what I did today

Quote Originally Posted by EOSThree
    It's been a while since I've posted here. I just haven't been in the mood to shoot photos. Anyway here's what I did today: a little aerial delivery. Actually I was watching for most of it, but I did get to deliver some too. Fun with airplanes.
    These are wonderful sharp images. Great composition and color, too. I hope this encourages you to get "back in the mood" for photography. And post more shots!

BTW, what equipment did you use?

Liz

Great shots, what were you delivering?
    Chris Johnson
    Nikon Samurai # 30 chrisjohnsonpic.com
    Nikon D2Xs, Nikon D50, SB-800, AF Nikkor 80-200 D ED f2.8, AF Nikkor 50 D f1.8, AF Nikkor 18-55 G ED f5.6

Canon Rebel XT, 80-200 f/2.8L. Straight out of the camera, proofed with slight sharpening using BreezeBrowser Pro.

This was early season practice, the loads were various things: Barrels filled with water(simulating fuel barrels), fire hose, plywood(temp structures), a honda 4x4, MREs(meals ready to eat), etc.
    Rule books are paper they will not cushion a sudden meeting of stone and metal. --Ernie Gann--
    What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. --Oscar Wilde--

Thread Information