ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    My name is Alex, not Eric ;)

Haven't posted in a long time, night shot of my new M3

I haven't been on here in quite some time, been busy with my son and starting over since leaving my ex. Trying to get back into photography as it used to provide a nice calming stress reviler for me, especially night photography. So I spent some time detailing my new M3 a week ago and took some night shots, this was the only one I was somewhat happy with. I think I'm exceeding the limits of my kit lens and I should probably take a class specific to night photography since I've never taken any sort of photo/post production class. I'm hoping to take some more shots next weekend and try and get some more usable night photos of the car.

1997 BMW M3 4 door 5 speed, one of 37 produced in this color with the 5 speed.

photo gallery Mod. starriderrick's Avatar

Re: Haven't posted in a long time, night shot of my new M3

Welcome back,Alex! Nice ride,that is really rare being that it's a 4-door / 5 speed.

Don't hesitate to post your pics in the PR member's photo gallery,also in the night photography sub-category.

Keep shooting,I look forward to more from you

Rick

Nice shot and welcome back.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

My name is Alex, not Eric ;)

Thanks, I'm going to try and get some better shots Saturday night. I love the car but wish it wasn't as rare as it is because now I'm constantly worried about it getting hit. I have to look at the night photo section, I didn't know there was one.

This is where most of my automotive time and money has gone the last year and a half but I'm selling it because I can't afford the fuel to daily drive it Wish I could keep both but I don't have the space to keep two cars at my apartment complex.

Thread Information