ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Does anyone know where to get custom handmade silver pendants made with my designs.

Hello looking for a silversmith to make very detailed custom silver pendants or stainless steel pendants with my designs for my necklaces. I can't find a local silversmith. My designs are very detailed and gothic, skulls.etc A jewelry company I like called Clocks and Colors gets their hand made silver in Bali. I tried to find someone in Bali on the internet but can't find anyone, any suggestions much appreciated.

Re: Does anyone know where to get custom handmade silver pendants made with my design

Hello! If you're looking for a jeweler to make handmade silver pendants for your designs, I can recommend checking out online services that specialize in custom jewelry making. Some of them, such as Itshot offer a wide variety of artisans from different countries who can fulfill orders to your design and specifications. I can recommend a gold pendant from this store, they have a wide selection of this jewelry and also you can make it to order, if you have any questions or consultants from this store will help you.

Thread Information