ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Do people wear necklaces while they sleep and shower? Or do they take it off?

I just bought a cute minimalist necklace that I want to wear everyday. Problem is.....I don’t know if necklaces are meant to be worn 24/7 or do people take them off for showers/sleep. I (23f) was mostly raised by my brothers and dad so I don’t really know how to act and do things that women mostly learn from their mums or close female figures in their life.
    So my question is...women who wear necklaces everyday, do you ever take them off or do you literally wear it 24/7.
    Thanks in advance guys.

Re: Do people wear necklaces while they sleep and shower? Or do they take it off?

Hey! Personally, when I sleep or wash in the shower, I don’t take off my necklace, because it is of very high quality and I know for sure that this will not make it look worse. If you are interested in this necklace, here is what I am talking about diamond necklaces for women
    I strongly recommend to buy, as the quality of these necklaces is on top and besides, they are not very expensive. Hope I helped you!

Thread Information