Hi I need some good recommendations for (reasonably priced) quality photo labs for prints and developing. I go through alot of film so I need to make sure its not outrageous ; I also like double-prints ... any advice? I was looking at H&H lab which seems reasonable, 36exp print and proof 4x6 for less than $12 I think...BUT to get an additional set of prints I think was going to make the total $22 per roll. They also have the developing only option for like $4 per roll....would it be wise to get all of the film developed there, would I be safe then to go to a local place to print from my negatives? I guess what I am curious of, is in determining "print quality" is the actual lab-developing the MAIN factor in print quality, or is the printing just as important? What about Kodak Perfect Touch is that professional quality? If at all possible I would like to be at $12 a roll for both developing AND double prints..????? Please advise as I am putting together some christmas portrait gift albums .