ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

A day of reckoning

started out at 9 am headed out 80 miles to pembina valley provincial park for autumn fall colors then shoot my way back home to leave right away and meet up with local photographers trying to get the northern lights,but only getting the moon,then i demonstrated some painting with lights techniques,we had fun, by the time we got home,to rest 15 hours had passed from the start of the day,here are a few images i took out of more than 300 shoot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A day of reckoning-first-fall.jpg   A day of reckoning-harvest-moon-sept-22.jpg   A day of reckoning-non-event-thrill-seekers.jpg   A day of reckoning-pembina-valley-fall-colors.jpg  

Re: A day of reckoning

Fall colors!?! Wow, I guess it is about that time of year isn't it?

What did you use to "paint" with? Looks like you had a good time.
    Troy

www.troybates.com
    When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci

Thread Information