ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Moderator of Critiques/Hearder of Cats mtbbrian's Avatar

Books Here! Want some books?

I have some photo books here that, I am no longer interested in. Most of them are about "The Zone Sysytem."(Anyone remember that?) But I am sure still have some useful information in today's digital photography.
    If anyone is interested in them, anyone or all of them is yours, you pay shipping.
    Here are two pics of them.
    From left to right, "The Practical Zone System" by Chris Johnson, "Landscape Photography In Practice" by Axel Bruck, and "The Camera" by Ansel Adams

The other books in the second pic are the entire Zone VI Studios newsletters written by Fred Picker. Written from 1973 to 1990, they are very much rooted in the "Zone System" , but have a lot to offer landscape photographers as well.

Once again, if you are interested, all you pay is shipping. Email me if you are interested.

Thanks!
    Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    My "Personal" Photography Website...
    高手
    My Moderator Bio Page...
    Nikon Samurai #2 - Emeritus
    See more of my photography here...

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed, and is, thereby, a true manifestation of what one feels about life in its entirety...” - Ansel Adams

"Photography Is An Act Of Life" - Maine 2006

Quote Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    I have some photo books here that, I am no longer interested in. Most of them are about "The Zone Sysytem."(Anyone remember that?) But I am sure still have some useful information in today's digital photography.
    If anyone is interested in them, anyone or all of them is yours, you pay shipping.
    Here are two pics of them.
    From left to right, "The Practical Zone System" by Chris Johnson, "Landscape Photography In Practice" by Axel Bruck, and "The Camera" by Ansel Adams

The other books in the second pic are the entire Zone VI Studios newsletters written by Fred Picker. Written from 1973 to 1990, they are very much rooted in the "Zone System" , but have a lot to offer landscape photographers as well.

Once again, if you are interested, all you pay is shipping. Email me if you are interested.

Thanks!
    Brian
    Hello Brian

This is the best deal I've seen all day.
    I am very interested in your books and thankful for the opportunity to accquire some good books.

Fitz

Quote Originally Posted by StillMrFitz
    Hello Brian

This is the best deal I've seen all day.
    I am very interested in your books and thankful for the opportunity to accquire some good books.

Fitz
    Hey Fitz,
    That was quick!
    Email me an address, and we'll complete this deal. Which ones are you interested in?
    Thanks!!!
    Brian
    高手
    My Moderator Bio Page...

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed, and is, thereby, a true manifestation of what one feels about life in its entirety...” - Ansel Adams

nature/wildlife co-moderator paulnj's Avatar
    hey brian.....

as penny is at the photo gathering , she may not check in.

but I KNOW she would be interested also

.. just a thought

YOU ARE QUITE THE NICE GUY!!!!
    CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

2 Down, 2 More....

I have had quite and interest in these books.
    As it stand, two have been promised already.
    The ones that are now available are "The Practical Zone System" and the Zone VI Studios newsletters.
    Please email me directly if your are interested.
    Thanks!!
    Brian
    高手
    My Moderator Bio Page...

Thread Information