• 02-28-2004, 09:00 AM
    mtbbrian
    2 Attachment(s)
    Books Here! Want some books?
    I have some photo books here that, I am no longer interested in. Most of them are about "The Zone Sysytem."(Anyone remember that?) But I am sure still have some useful information in today's digital photography.
    If anyone is interested in them, anyone or all of them is yours, you pay shipping.
    Here are two pics of them.
    From left to right, "The Practical Zone System" by Chris Johnson, "Landscape Photography In Practice" by Axel Bruck, and "The Camera" by Ansel Adams

The other books in the second pic are the entire Zone VI Studios newsletters written by Fred Picker. Written from 1973 to 1990, they are very much rooted in the "Zone System" , but have a lot to offer landscape photographers as well.

Once again, if you are interested, all you pay is shipping. Email me if you are interested.

Thanks!
    Brian
  • 02-28-2004, 09:16 AM
    StillMrFitz
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    I have some photo books here that, I am no longer interested in. Most of them are about "The Zone Sysytem."(Anyone remember that?) But I am sure still have some useful information in today's digital photography.
    If anyone is interested in them, anyone or all of them is yours, you pay shipping.
    Here are two pics of them.
    From left to right, "The Practical Zone System" by Chris Johnson, "Landscape Photography In Practice" by Axel Bruck, and "The Camera" by Ansel Adams

The other books in the second pic are the entire Zone VI Studios newsletters written by Fred Picker. Written from 1973 to 1990, they are very much rooted in the "Zone System" , but have a lot to offer landscape photographers as well.

Once again, if you are interested, all you pay is shipping. Email me if you are interested.

Thanks!
    Brian

Hello Brian

This is the best deal I've seen all day.
    I am very interested in your books and thankful for the opportunity to accquire some good books.

Fitz
  • 02-28-2004, 09:50 AM
    mtbbrian
    Quote:

Originally Posted by StillMrFitz
    Hello Brian

This is the best deal I've seen all day.
    I am very interested in your books and thankful for the opportunity to accquire some good books.

Fitz

Hey Fitz,
    That was quick!
    Email me an address, and we'll complete this deal. Which ones are you interested in?
    Thanks!!!
    Brian
  • 02-28-2004, 11:54 AM
    paulnj
    hey brian.....

as penny is at the photo gathering , she may not check in.

but I KNOW she would be interested also

.. just a thought :)

YOU ARE QUITE THE NICE GUY!!!!
  • 03-01-2004, 08:22 AM
    mtbbrian
    2 Down, 2 More....
    I have had quite and interest in these books.
    As it stand, two have been promised already.
    The ones that are now available are "The Practical Zone System" and the Zone VI Studios newsletters.
    Please email me directly if your are interested.
    Thanks!!
    Brian