ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: Bags! Argh!

Bags! Argh!

Okay so, I have a Nikon D60 as you can tell from my sig, and I want to be able to take it running. I've heard of some chest bags/harnesses that work well for this, but apparently they're all pretty much discontinued.

The main option I seem to be left with is the Lowepro Slingshot 100/200/300 AW bags, which are nice, but I've only been able to try on the 100 and it feels... small. I'm 6'2'' and have an athletic build, seems like my back is too wide for it or something.

I'd like to be able to fit my D60 with the 18-55mm and preferably at least have onboard storage for my Nikkor 55-200mm VR.

What do you guys suggest?
    Last edited by Desertdog; 05-25-2008 at 12:42 PM.
    I am mainly here to learn, I'm pretty new at photography so please don't be afraid to say whatever you need to if you're critiquing my photos, and take my composition advice with an extra grain of salt

Re: Bags! Argh!

Funnily enough, I juts bought the slingshot 200 today .. I will be using it tomorrow .. I'll post initial impressions tomorrow night. You might check out the Reviews section of the forum too.

Cheers
    Mike
    Mike Dales ARPS
    My website: www.mikedalesphotography.co.uk

Thread Information