ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

With Attitude.. (For Cat People)

Here is one for the cat people out there. It's Saturday morning and I don't have anything else to do. This is Desi my daughter's other cat, you may remember a couple of months ago I posted a picture of Lucy. This gentleman has plenty of attitude. Enjoy...

the second pic is the one I intended to post ... Oh well it is Saturday morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails With Attitude.. (For Cat People)-dsc_8083.-2jpg.jpg   With Attitude.. (For Cat People)-dsc_8087-2.jpg  
    Last edited by Old Timer; 06-11-2005 at 07:25 AM. Reason: This is the one I was going to post
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Re: With Attitude.. (For Cat People)

Good shots Larry, that cat is letting you know what a bother you are. He reminds me of a friendscat who definately commands my respect.
    ----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk
    Good shots Larry, that cat is letting you know what a bother you are. He reminds me of a friendscat who definately commands my respect.
    Thanks Chunk. He very much felt as if his territory was being invaded.

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Liz

Awwwww. Desi is so cute.......cute with attitude that is. ;)

He has the same type of pigmentation on his nose that Jeremy does. We have 2 cats, Jeremy and Molly. We all enjoy their company - and they give us lots of laughs.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer
    Here is one for the cat people out there. It's Saturday morning and I don't have anything else to do. This is Desi my daughter's other cat, you may remember a couple of months ago I posted a picture of Lucy. This gentleman has plenty of attitude. Enjoy...

the second pic is the one I intended to post ... Oh well it is Saturday morning.

Great shots. The attitude of the second one is great. Very well done!

Jared

Glad you cat people appreciated Desi. Although not a cat person myself I have to respect the independence of these animals. I heard somewhere yesterday that dogs come when you call them and cats put you on hold and get back with you when its convenient.

Nikon Samurai #13

Analog Photographer, Digital World Axle's Avatar

nice work old timer! That cat does have attitude, is it a cat from hell? Takes all the lovin' then tries to attack?
    Alex Luyckx | Photography
    Capturing Beauty in Everything

Wink Re: With Attitude.. (For Cat People)

He looks full of attitude to me.

It looks like he's thinking, "What the dickens are you doing? Don't you know you're annoying me? I would get up and do something about it, but I'm a cat, so I'm going to sit right here and be annoyed!"

;-)

Great shots Larry.
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Speed
    He looks full of attitude to me.

It looks like he's thinking, "What the dickens are you doing? Don't you know you're annoying me? I would get up and do something about it, but I'm a cat, so I'm going to sit right here and be annoyed!"

;-)

Great shots Larry.
    I think you have Desi peg Speed. He just can't be bothererd with these pesky humans.

Nikon Samurai #13

Talking I Once Read...

I think you have Desi peg Speed. He just can't be bothererd with these pesky humans.
    That your cat thinks you belong to him/her.

I think they were right!
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

Great pic! You are right about the attitude of cats. I call it cattitude. I have two myself. I hope you don't mind me posting a pic of my cat trouble (aka bubba). He is dripping with attitude in this pic, so it goes along with the thread. I think he's mad because he awoke to a lens in his face.

Tiffany

Thread Information