ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: An Amber Alert!

An Amber Alert!

Figured i'd spread the word!

The Illinois State Police and the Iroquois County Sheriff's Department issued the Amber Alert after the boy was abducted in Loda, Illinois, which is just north of Champaign, on Monday afternoon.

James E Tester, 3 yrs., 3' 6", 50 lbs. white male with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Police are looking for Daniel l Tester, 33 yrs., 6'1", 250 lbs. with brown hair.

Threats were made to harm the child.

They are believed to be in a 1992 white Chevrolet pickup truck with Illinois tag 19804C. The truck is an extended cab with crome wheels and a tool box in the bed.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Iroquois County Sheriff\'s Office at 815-432-4918 or dial 911.
    http://janehaas.com

"Art is part of a rebellion against the realities of unfulfilled desire." ~Emma Goldman
    Member:

Viewfinder and Off-Topic Co-Mod walterick's Avatar

Thanks Janie

The amber alert was a long-overdue advancement in the seriousness with which we respond to these crises. I hope someone out there has already helped return the child.

Rick
    Walter Rick Long
    Nikon Samurai, Mamiya Master, Velvia Bandit

Check out the Welcome Thread

My photography on Myspace

Driving back into town yesterday, I noticed a huge new sign over the road - like the kind that they use for traffic backups (never happens in that spot though). That sign showed the alert - just like a couple that I've seen closer to Chicago. Hope there's a good ending.

Thread Information