ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Am I more likely to win the lottery if I play random numbers picked by a machine

You are not more likely to win the lottery either way, because the numbers chosen for the lottery are completely independent of the method you use to generate your bet. However, you may be more likely to receive more money -if you win- when using randomly-generated numbers, because if you use your own you may have to split the winnings with someone else who came up with the same numbers. This is because when people try think of random numbers, they do so in a systematically biased way. For example, if I ask you to think of a number between 1 and 4 - most people will go for 3. Or between 1 and 10? Usually 7.

Re: Am I more likely to win the lottery if I play random numbers picked by a machine

Hi guys! I love this particular lottery 파워볼,파워볼사이트, firstly, I always hope for a big prize, a country house or a car, and why not, estimate if you're lucky) and secondly, there are many other prizes. In fact, I always received small amounts of 500 and 300, in October also this February, but this does not upset me at all, but rather, on the contrary, I want to try again.

Thread Information