ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 2008 Resolutions?

1.Photoshop,learn to really use it.

2-Master manual settings..some improvement over last year.

3-Re-cycle the stray cats....when they are big/well enough,
    -11 in a 6x12 workroom is nuts.

" Got Soul, but I'm Not a Soldier "
    The Killers

“ Make no judgments where you have no compassion ”
    Anne McCaffrey

" If you wish to know what a man is, place him in authority.'
    Yugoslav Proverb

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Uhm! I think we need a 2009 resolutions...yup...My resolution is to start one now!
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frog
    Uhm! I think we need a 2009 resolutions...yup...My resolution is to start one now!

Yes, this is last years resolutions. I brought it back so people could post how they did on their previous resolutions. I'm still thinking about my 2009 photography goals.

If anyone posted resolutions in this thread from last year, please post again and let us know how you did!
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by adina
    I looked for a 2007 resolutions, but all I could find was the 2006 that I bumped up in 2007...I wonder if we posted them there...

Here's mine, in addition to that painting and desk thing.

1. Cut my latte consumption in half. I've started making coffee at home, but thru force of habit, I still buy a latte just about every day. Sometimes I don't even want one. Cutting that in half will save me quite a bit of money, money which usually comes out of my business checking account.

2. Confine work to "work hours". Sometimes I get going, and all of a sudden it's 7 pm and no one has had any dinner. Fine for me, as I've been drinking lattes all day, not so fine for little kids.

3. By June, I will be in the position to take on space. Whether or not I shoot there, I haven't decided if I want to go that route, but viewing and picking up orders, especially in Nov/Dec, would be so much easier on us, and save so much time. Plus, we've got photography stuff busting out everywhere at the house. It's getting a little annoying.

4. Less work, more money. Or equal work, more money, I'm not picky.

5. I'd like to actually cook more. It's fun and I enjoy it. And the girls love when we all sit down together. I just need to do it more.

1. Latte consumption down. I am loving my french press. I got a book this Christmas that has a ton of different coffee drink recipes, some even with booze!

2. Way better. Still work into the night some days, but most days everyone gets dinner.

3. Deserves it's own thead....

4. Financially did better, worked a little more. Going to really hit that one this year.

5. Did lots more cooking. Have the pile of dirty pans to prove it.....
    I sleep, but I don't rest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information