I was hoping that someone could help me get to the bottom of a little problem I have been experiencing lately. I have been having some trouble with my studio lighting. The problem seems to be quite intermittent. I travel around from location to location and have just set-up my set in a new place and my lighting appears to only work at certain times of the day and then only intermittently. I have tried using infrared and bounce flash aimed directly at the sensors with no response from the flash-heads at all, despite the fact that I am only inches away from the sensors. The only thing that successfully triggers the flash-heads every time is the sync-lead. I have only experienced this problem since setting up in this new location, and I have since tested these flash-heads for myself away from the location and the suppliers have also tested them. On all tests away from this room, they worked perfectly, first time, every time. My conclusions lead me to believe that there is something about the room that is causing my problem. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Could someone please give me their thoughts?

Thank you in advance.

S&L.