Hi Everyone!

I will be shooting Indoor Volleyball (My daughter plays on the HS team) next season and would love your opinions on what equipment would be best to use for my goals.

1) Video function is needed

At least 720/60p. I'm coming from a lengthy video background and I have about 6 high end camcorders already, but know that none of them come close to touching the quality of video DSLR. My Canon XA10 might but it's apples and oranges. You can do so much more with a DSLR... So, please do not say I should use something else. I am adamant in having a video function in my cam!

2) Flash isn't permitted, and I don't think I'll need a telephoto lens (since I'll be close enough, right?)

Here's what I'm thinking for body: Canon 5D Mark II or Nikon D7000

The D700 looked really nice and more comparable to the 5D but does not have a video function

Anyways, what's pushing me away from the 5D is it sounds like there's an issue with autofocus in video mode - which may be a problem as the players are running around the whole time and would look horrible in video mode. Question: Can this be fixed by increasing the depth of field so more of everything is in focus while in video mode - alleviating the auto focus issue?

The D7000 seems to be a lot better for the auto-focus in video mode, but I know that the 5D has better quality video.

I'm new with lenses and not sure what I'll need for shooting on the vb court, but I'm assuming I will want IS for sure, and at least 20x zoom (not sure what that equates to in photography).

Thanks for all of your help!