Here are a few shots from Sunday's NFL game at Reliant Stadium in Houston, TX. The sky was very overcast, the roof was closed and even with the stadium lights, I felt the need to shoot at ISO 3200 & 4000. It was almost like shooting a night game. I was afraid that shooting at such high ISO was going to make my shots unusually noisy but fortunately I was able to edit the images to get some fairly desirable results.

Considering the photos are used online at about 600 pixels these were just fine.

Many more photos including tailgating shots can be found in this gallery on a local radio website. Select images can be found on my Flickr.

Texans vs Falcons - 12.04.11 - Reliant Stadium - 5DII_1351b by groovehouse, on Flickr

Third string quarterback T.J. Yates led the Texans to a 17-10 victory over the Atlanta Falcons.

Texans vs Falcons - 12.04.11 - Reliant Stadium - 5DII_1428b by groovehouse, on Flickr

The coin toss (see the coin?) prior to the start of the Texans vs Falcons game on Sunday, December 4, 2011.

Texans vs Falcons - 12.04.11 - Reliant Stadium - 5DII_1389b by groovehouse, on Flickr

The Texans cheerleaders perform during Sundays game at Reliant Stadium

Texans vs Falcons - 12.04.11 - Reliant Stadium - 5DII_1643b by groovehouse, on Flickr

Connor Barwin zeroes in on the Falcons quarterback for a sack.

Texans vs Falcons - 12.04.11 - Reliant Stadium - 5DII_1554b by groovehouse, on Flickr

Danieal Manning takes down Tony Gonzalez during Sunday's game at Reliant Stadium.

Texans vs Falcons - 12.04.11 - Reliant Stadium - 5D_9097b by groovehouse, on Flickr

Johnathan Joseph reacts after a play during the Texans and Falcons game at Reliant Stadium.

Texans vs Falcons - 12.04.11 - Reliant Stadium - 5DII_1566b by groovehouse, on Flickr

Antonio Smith reacts while the Falcons huddle up during the Texans and Falcons game at Reliant Stadium.