Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

Kerr for 3 ! (old pic)

This is obviously an old shot I took from the nose bleed seats with my 300mm zoom on my Minolta 650Si (35mm scanned ). I am fairly new here so I wanted to share it. The one thing I remember about this game was, that I wanted to see what wild hair due Rodman was going to have, but it was the first game he was suspended for kicking a photographer.

The title says it all.

Re: Kerr for 3 ! (old pic)

This is a great shot, I think that Jordan, yes was a great player, but he hotdogged to much and it was all about him.

Good shot for the nosebleed, to bad rodman didn't come and get after you so you could get some good shots ;)
    Chris Johnson
    Nikon Samurai # 30 chrisjohnsonpic.com
    Nikon D2Xs, Nikon D50, SB-800, AF Nikkor 80-200 D ED f2.8, AF Nikkor 50 D f1.8, AF Nikkor 18-55 G ED f5.6

Re: Kerr for 3 ! (old pic)

Thanks for the reply... Yes. This one one of y fav shots from that game. MJ did take it to the hole a lot but he opted for the assist on this play and got the team the extra point. Wish I would have got the sequence with Kerr hitting the 3.

Heck I wish he would have ran up and kicked me for the money that guy got for that kick.

Thread Information