Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>
    NSSA/AIPS

Just a little heckle

and the reaction...
    It's not about the camera....

Re: Just a little heckle

So you went and shoot Corner Canyon, huh? I drove all around SLC with Jenni, looking for some wildflowers for her bridal shoot, tomorrow. While this race was going on we were actually in Draper, up on top of Traverse Ridge. I posted a photo from up there in a thread on ViewFinder.

How was the race, anyway? Was it super muddy? Were you shooting for Cycling Utah and / or Mountain Flyer? I just can't get motivated to shoot local mtb racing. I'd rather be riding. Although, that hasn't been an option lately, either.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

NSSA/AIPS

Re: Just a little heckle

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John View Post
    So you went and shoot Corner Canyon, huh? I drove all around SLC with Jenni, looking for some wildflowers for her bridal shoot, tomorrow. While this race was going on we were actually in Draper, up on top of Traverse Ridge. I posted a photo from up there in a thread on ViewFinder.

How was the race, anyway? Was it super muddy? Were you shooting for Cycling Utah and / or Mountain Flyer? I just can't get motivated to shoot local mtb racing. I'd rather be riding. Although, that hasn't been an option lately, either.
    Yep CC was the only place I was all day that wasn't raining or snowing. Fun little race, wet but not outrageous. No wild flowers. Shooting for both. saw the shot from Traverse, wondered where that was. Nice telephoto flattening.
    It's not about the camera....

Thread Information