Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

Inside the Cylinder

A few of the dunks and rim shots I caught at the OVC Tournament this past weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Inside the Cylinder-dsc_3530-2-1000.jpg   Inside the Cylinder-dsc_3557-2-1000.jpg   Inside the Cylinder-dsc_3657-2-1000.jpg   Inside the Cylinder-dsc_3738-2-1000.jpg   Inside the Cylinder-dsc_3740-2-1000.jpg  

Inside the Cylinder-dsc_3742-2-1000.jpg   Inside the Cylinder-dsc_3834-2-1000.jpg   Inside the Cylinder-dsc_3842-2-1000.jpg  
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Re: Inside the Cylinder

Larry,

Good grief! 58 reviews and no responses yet. You deserve much better recognition for these fine captures. I haven't seen many dunk shots like this except the few times I've shot at the college level, and even then they didn't occur very often.

The images appear a bit flat to me. If they were mine I would no doubt apply a healthy dose of contrast to give them more "punch." If it wasn't done, sharpening after downsizing would also be beneficial.

Bob

Pretty much out of the camera Bob didn't do a lot of post I'm afraid. Thanks for the look and your comments.

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

These were from the OVC Tournament last Weekend in Nashville. Only a few of the dunks that that I captured in the four games I shot.

Nikon Samurai #13

Thread Information