Hi everyone,

Real life has gotten in the way and I haven't had much computer time to visit and post here. Besides family issues I have been busy working on my end of the year video which will be shown at the Season End Banquet in a few weeks. I also give a copy to each player. It's still a work in progress but i have uploaded a preliminary version and would be interested in any comments. It is long as I cover all 3 teams - Varsity, JV & Fresh Some pictures aren't too great but I wanted all girls to be represented. The girls and their parents are most interested in just seeing themselves or their daughters pictures. Also some of the fun pictures were taken by some of the girls themselves. While my photos aren't spectacular I do think they are a big improvement over last years photos thanks to all the wonderful advice I got here. Thank you!!

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/browse

Just type in skydiver6 in the member name box. The video is the first one. It says Oakmont Girls and has a solid black background. (Don't confuse it with two others also saying oakmont girls - a soccer one - has team pic and last year's basketball video - has basketball in pic)

Also I went to one of our boys tournament games and had my camera with me and took a few shots from the stands. Wow! Boys give you so much more action to shoot with all their jumping! I might try some boys shots next year just for fun!

Thanks again!
Donna