Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

50th anniversary Daytona 500 - open ticket

So after a year of planning one of our party pf 4 decides to tell me he never checked with his wife if he could go in all that time and has been told he cannot come (I thought he wore the pants....but I guess I was wrong lol ...J/K ladies don't shoot me for the chauvenistic comment =P )

Anyway here's what I have if anyone is interested. I have one ticket to Saturdays Nationwide series race including Fanzone access as well as the same seat for Sunday's Daytona 500 including Fanzone access. Seats are in the Turn 2 tower row 40. Face value on the tickets is approximately $300 for the entire package (I will part them out if necessary). As luck would have it we also have an extra room in the house we rented 30 min from the Track in Deltona FL.. We will be staying there from Feb 13th to the 20th. So if anyone is interested in going and can afford the time and money to be there the lodgings rate would be calculated on how many days (if any) you decide to stay there (rate is $260 / day and would be divided by 4 for each day of the stay)

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I will either get the spot filled this way or flip the tickets at the track to a scalper for face value and whatever I can get for the Fanzone wristbands but I would much rather offer them to people that would appreciate them first before dumping them off to strangers.

***EDIT*** spot has been filled. I'll be back with pictures in a week or so.
    Last edited by Jaedon; 02-11-2008 at 03:26 PM.
    Shooting with an Olympus Evolt E-510 and loving it

Equipment list:
    Olympus Evolt E-3, E-620, E-500
    Olympus Zuiko 40 - 150 F4.0 - 5.6
    Olympus Zuiko 14 - 45 F 2.8 - 3.6
    Sigma 50 - 500 F 4.0 - 6.3
    Sigma 70 - 200 F2.8
    Olympus FL-38 Flash x2
    Vivitar 285 HV
    Better Beamer Flash Extender

http://www.jdtimages.ca/

A Photographer that is fluent in Sarcasm.

Thread Information