Follow up from editing my post problem

I am trying this so I can edit the post and change pictures, Jeff

Look HERE for larger view of picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Follow up for editing my post problem

OK, if I do it soon after the original post I was able to make some fonts bold, change colors of fonts and add a link but I still do not have the option to "upload pictures" so I can add or remove the photo in the post. It does not show up under EDIT or the GO ADVANCED buttons, Jeff

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Follow up from editing my post problem

I went back to one of my posts from yesterday and tested the edit function. Under the Advanced Tab, it gives me the option of adding photos to the post. The post I checked didn't have an image in it so no way to test about deleting/changing it. I will check with this post once I get it uploaded.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Yup, doesn't seem to be a way to add or delete the photo while editing your post. Guess I have never noticed this before, but I can't say that I have ever tried it before either.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Mike, thanks for verifying this. I know I have changed and added pictures in the past but I cannot do it now, Jeff

I might add that I tried changing my picture within a couple of minutes of posting it and did not have the option to upload or remove images.

I'll test one also.

_DSC4272.jpg

Terry

Edit - Agree - Nothing works but the text itself in the Advanced edit screen. Also, all of the 'Smiles' and 'Post Icons' are just red x.

A non-Mod should check this also since I have noticed differences since getting Mod status.

Terry
    -----------------
    I am no better than you. I critique to teach myself to see.
    -----------------
    Feel free to edit my photos or do anything else that will help me learn.
    -----------------
    Sony/Minolta - way more gear than talent.

Thanks guys. You may have noticed that I was away for the PhotoPlus tradeshow last week so I wasn't able to research this anymore. Your continued testing definitely helps. I will dig into the forum settings some more to see if I can figure out how to loosen things up a bit
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information