ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Your best Disney World photos

The ViewFinder forum says "Our photography lounge - share your passion - get inspired by your peers!" I'm looking to get inspired by everyone showing me the best and most creative pictures they have from their trips to WDW. I know I have been asking for a lot suggestions about different equipment and many other things and it is still some time before my trip but I was a Boy Scout leader for many years and I like to be prepared and not be caught off guard on something I should have checked out before hand. So lets see just how creative you have been and show me some great Disney pictures. I have been checking them out all over the net and have seen great pictures but knowing the talent that the members have on our site I have to believe we can come up with some even better shots. So inspire me and show me what you've got, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

Re: Your best Disney World photos

OK here's a few
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best Disney World photos-_v9w6534.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_a3p3354.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_a3p3321.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_a3p3374.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_1070255.jpg  

PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

and a few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best Disney World photos-_1070233.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_3250739.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_3250737.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_1070264.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_1070272.jpg  

PAul

yet more ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best Disney World photos-p3250452.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_3260768.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_1070231.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-p1060182.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_a3p3533.jpg  

PAul

fireworks too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best Disney World photos-p1060248.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-p1060242.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-p1060247.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-p1060245.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-p1060244.jpg  

PAul

animals - forget the lions they're almost impossible to photograph
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best Disney World photos-_a3p3454.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_a3p3406.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_a3p3386.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_a3p3370.jpg  
    PAul

and a couple of birds
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best Disney World photos-_a3p3349.jpg   Your best Disney World photos-_a3p3337.jpg  
    PAul

Thanks Paul for all your photos. Looks like you had a nice time. I do find it strange that the only one that has posted any photos is a person from another country and not the good old USA. Come on guys we have 194,237 members and only one with Disney World pictures? I think we can do MUCH better than just one person posting pictures. Inspire me for my trip, Jeff

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well you guys have truly inspired me. Out of the thousands of members on our site only Paul has any pictures of Disney World. Being the optimist that I am I will be looking at this like when I get back and post my shots, that out of the thousands of members, the worst I can be is second best!!! If being second best out of many thousands won't give me bragging rights nothing will. I can't wait to get back and post some of my images, I'm excited. Thanks Paul for coming through for me, Jeff

Thread Information