Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

Action from Cowboys VS Broncos

This is some shots I took from my grandson's game last night. He is in fourth grade and the played in the big stadium. All shots were taken from the stands at the 35 yard line at the opposite end of the field from where the players were when you see the goal line in the picture or from across to the opposite side of the field. These were taken with my Nikon D90, 70-200VR 4.5 to 5.6 lens at ISO 3200. Some day when I get rich i would like to own a Nikon 70-200 2.8 but do not see it happening any time soon, if ever. This is my first try at taking some football pictures, Jeff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Action from Cowboys VS Broncos-_dsc0776.jpg   Action from Cowboys VS Broncos-_dsc0853.jpg   Action from Cowboys VS Broncos-_dsc0896.jpg   Action from Cowboys VS Broncos-_dsc0929.jpg  
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thread Information