Photography Software & Post Processing Forum

Photography Software Forum Discuss Adobe Photoshop, RAW conversion, photography software, and anything related to digital photo processing. Forum moderator is GB1.
Digital Photography Software Reviews >>
Write A Review >>
Adobe Photography Software User Reviews >>
Photography Software News & Articles >>

Spherical aberration: Correctable in software?

Is there software available that will allow you to correct for spherical aberration (SA) in a photo? I know Gimp will allow you to add "perspective" which will allow you to bend photos a little bit, but it only has "handles" at corners, and I'd like to add multiple adjustment handles to correct for the non-linear distortion that SA causes.

Any suggestions on what is out there, or if it SA can be corrected for, even just a little bit, in Gimp or other editing software?

Re: Spherical aberration: Correctable in software?

There are tools in photoshop and Piant shop pro for barrel distortion if that is what your after.

Roger R.
    "I hope we will never see the day when photo shops sell little schema grills to clamp onto our viewfinders; and the Golden Rule will never be found etched on our ground glass." from The mind's eye by Henri Cartier-Bresson

My Web Site: www.readingr.com

DSLR
    Canon 5D; EF100-400 F4.5-5.6L IS USM; EF24-70 F2.8L USM 50mm F1.8 II; EF 100 F2.8 Macro
    Digital
    Canon Powershot Pro 1; Canon Ixus 100

Yes, it can. But it isn't a one-button fix (although it could be, if one was to take the time to tune the post-processing to the SA of a particular lens.)

Most lenses focus the incoming light rays to a single focal point. Spherical aberration is the result of the light rays at the edges of a lens being more tightly focused, resulting in the rays intersecting in a larger cross-section of space. The result is a somewhat blurry image, but it's not all bad. Spherical aberration can also improve the light-gathering capabilities of the lens, and can result in greater depth of field with less noise, particularly in low-light situations.

But because image sharpening is so content dependent, there really can't be any one technique that handles every situation. The only way I could see that happening is if you could somehow create a chip that would compensate for the specific aberration of a particular lens- a very specific in-camera sharpening, if you will.

Until that time, you are limited to the sharpening tools of whatever software you're using.

- Joe U.
    I have no intention of tiptoeing through life only to arrive safely at death.

OK, thanks. I figured PSP and APS would have the tools, but I don't have that software. Oh well, guess I'll just live with it.

EDIT: I did some further digging in Gimp and found it does have some correction filters built in. Probably not as easy to use as PSP/APS - but hey, they work and are free!
    Last edited by John Q. Camera; 10-01-2009 at 03:37 PM.

drg

Yes there is specialized software for correcting lens and optical problems. The best or reference software comes from DxO in France.

http://www.dxo.com/us/photo/dxo_optics_pro

There are several tools buried in many software packages that allow you to build a profile of a lens/camera combination for such adjustments. Some of them are at best obscure and few cover the full gamut of problem.

Software that implments a parameterized Warp function is one of the better approaches to any spherical or similar problems. Usually shooting a test chart like a grid lets you set up a set of corrections that can then be applied to images from that lens. As long as you don't also have keystoning going on at the same time!

A lot of Panorama software, including that from camera vendors, has built in corrections based on focal length and you can choose between various end results. They can often be performed on just a single image and not have to result in a Pano blending.

With adjustment sliders and WYSIWYG it is often a moment or two of work to correct distortions to the point that they are no longer of any visual import. The corrections can sometimes however introduce other visual anomalies! So just don't fully expect miracles whether via one-button tuning or lots and lots of setup.

Do you have any examples of the problems you have experienced?
    CDPrice 'drg'
    Biography and Contributor's Page

Please do not edit and repost any of my photographs.

Sure, it's pretty much just distortion of the picture. Here's a sample with nice strong verticals, feel free to play with it.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j8...l/_mg_3307.jpg

All EXIF data is present.

wow, you've got all kinds of funky stuff going on in this one!

This took about 2 seconds to do. Could use another few minutes to get it perfect.

Roger R.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spherical aberration:  Correctable in software?-_mg_3307-copy-640.jpg  
    "I hope we will never see the day when photo shops sell little schema grills to clamp onto our viewfinders; and the Golden Rule will never be found etched on our ground glass." from The mind's eye by Henri Cartier-Bresson

DSLR
    Canon 5D; EF100-400 F4.5-5.6L IS USM; EF24-70 F2.8L USM 50mm F1.8 II; EF 100 F2.8 Macro
    Digital

Looks better - what did you do?

John,

Where is this cathedral?

What did I do,
    1. Made sure that the picture was vertical
    2. Did a perspective transform and pulled out the top corners to get the pillars vertical
    3. applied a touch of barrel distortion by pushing in the side a small amount to get all the pillars vertical.

Job done. All done in Photoshop Elements (PSE)

Roger R.

DSLR
    Digital

OK, thanks for the tip on what you did, I don't have PSE but I'll dig into Gimp and see if there's any way to accomplish the same thing.

The cathedral is Stephansdom (St. Stephens) in Vienna, I was visiting Vienna from the 27th-30th of last month, along with Paris, Prague and Bratislava over other days. Shot lots of terrible pics (learning how to use my new EF-S 18-200 IS lens - and finding its drawbacks) and a few good ones. I'll be throwing a few in the gallery after I sift out a couple of goodies.

The barrel distortion is caused by the new lens - I knew it was going to have some, but I wasn't terribly worried about it. When you have a shot of someplace like the inside of that cathedral with the very strong verticals that show the drawbacks of the lens, it can be a problem.

drg

The majoriety of what Roger-readingr corrected was 'keystoning' and not a barrel or pincushion problem that is often associated with a spherical aberration in the lens. This problem is not a flaw in the lens.

At 18mm, or other wide focal length, the slightest tilt of the lens from parallel to a vertical or a slight side to side shift from a horizon will cause diverging/converging lines. This is frequently called keystoning. It can be readily corrected with basic software but usually you want to avoid it in the original photo, if possible. It is often unavoidable to get 'everything' in the photo so then it has to be 'fixed'.

There may be something else going on that is a lens distortion in the middle of the photo, but at this size it is not apparent or obvious.
    CDPrice 'drg'

Quote Originally Posted by drg
    The majoriety of what Roger-readingr corrected was 'keystoning' and not a barrel or pincushion problem that is often associated with a spherical aberration in the lens. This problem is not a flaw in the lens.

At 18mm, or other wide focal length, the slightest tilt of the lens from parallel to a vertical or a slight side to side shift from a horizon will cause diverging/converging lines. This is frequently called keystoning. It can be readily corrected with basic software but usually you want to avoid it in the original photo, if possible. It is often unavoidable to get 'everything' in the photo so then it has to be 'fixed'.

There may be something else going on that is a lens distortion in the middle of the photo, but at this size it is not apparent or obvious.
    I understand keystoning, and can correct it quite handily with software I have installed - and I certainly do notice that in a lot of my photos there is plenty of that going on, seeing as I was looking up at buildings and sights along my tour. I don't mind the kyestoning so much as it is simply an effect of perspective and the lens type. It's the curvature that bugs me the most - say a scene that may have a lamp post, one can see that there is a definite radius that could be inferred from the bend of the post. The obvious answers would be to avoid or eliminate the post from the shot, but not so easily done if it's the edge of a building displaying the curvature and the building is the focus of the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by drg

drg,

The first part I corrected was keystoning and then found barrel distortion which I also corrected. There were two problems with the photo not one.

Roger R.

DSLR
    Digital

drg

Quote Originally Posted by readingr
    drg,

The first part I corrected was keystoning and then found barrel distortion which I also corrected. There were two problems with the photo not one.

Roger R.
    I should have looked at the larger version of the image, which I somehow missed clicking to make it expand. You are right there was a fairly significant amount of additional distortion besides the 'lean'.
    CDPrice 'drg'

Who Makes Your Purchasing Decisions?

FREE: Elixir at Xplor, Targeting New Markets gift wrapping paper how to publish a book In most organizations, as the leadership sees the Print MIS like a powerful tool to provide critical data, the fabrication and purchases staff can begin to see the Print MIS as annoying, frustrating as well as a tool the owners are utilizing to try to reduce head count. Salespeople generally don’t like anything that ensures they are have to adhere to a process (shocking I know) and production people don’t like something that ensures they are think that they are having their productivity monitored. These general (and somewhat natural) concerns are likely to compromise the data that is in, or maybe more likely not in, the Print MIS. The data that you simply depend on from your Print MIS will only be useful and reliable if it is complete and accurate. So, how would you encourage your team to participate completely and consistently in the Print MIS? ,Production Inkjet—The Next Wave: Canon Océ VarioPrint i300 Sheetfed Inkjet Press and More MAN Roland is much inside news lately, ,custom box packaging wrapping paper printing-in-china.com By Steven Schnoll August 5, ,how to self publish a book cheap business cards Printcafe, Print Buyers, Ad Revenues, Economic Front, Bowne Armandojen - Viewing Profile - Zr2USA.com DragonWays :: View topic - Defining Variable Data Printing Hrdt fysisk arbejde | Page 98 | Mit Arbejdsmilj http://www.custhom.co.uk/shop/?contact-name=LarryAgern&contact-email=adasdfsp3i.r%40gmail.com&contact-website=http%3A%2F%2Fprinting-in-china.com&contact-msg=%22How+Age-Blended+Workforces+Yield+%22%22Return+on+Experienc e%22%22%22+how+to+get+a+book+published<%2Fa>+quality+office+supplies<%2Fa>+2015+Should+Be+Chock-a-Block+with+Opportunity+for+Packagers%2C+Market+Wat chers+Say+%2CMarket+Scanning+and+Roadmapping%3A+Cr eating+a+Product+Strategy+by+Learning+the+Terrain+ and+Building+a+Plan++%0D%0ABoth+governmental+and+n on-governmental+organizations+may+subscribe+on+the+pr inted+version+on+the+Federal+Register.+Online+acce ss+is+provided+for+free.+As+in+the+end+of+Fiscal+Y ear+2010%2C+there+was+4%2C700+subscriptions+toward s+the+printed+Federal+Register+by+governmental+age ncies%2C+and+Mosley+signifies+that+a+huge+number+o f+additional+printed+copies+are+distributed+over+t he+Federal+Depository+Library+System%2C+an+applica tion+that+had+been+established+by+Congress+to+make +sure+how+the+American+public+has+usage+of+its+gov ernment%27s+information.When+a+Federal+agency+must +publish+a+different+or+revised+regulation+within+ the+Federal+Register%2C+it+really+is+charged+a+web page+rate+for+your+publication.+That+fee+can+be+a+ funding+mechanism+for+that+Federal+Register+and+en titles+the+company+with+a+certain+volume+of+free+p rinted+copies+of+the+issue.+Mosley+also+reports+th at+we+now+have+about+400+subscriptions+to+your+pri nted+version+for+organizations+beyond+the+Federal+ Government.+%2Coffice+accessories<%2Fa>+color+printing+service<%2Fa>++%0D%0Aprinting-in-china.com+Imaging+%26amp%3B+Printing+Gets+Personal +%2Coffice+products<%2Fa>+medical+office+supplies<%2Fa>++%0D%0A&captcha-word=&captcha-prefix=1683412128&contact-submit=true&submit= http://www.curiosite.es/scripts/product/esreview.php?frmRName=LarryPeene&frmREmail=adasdfsp3i.r%40gmail.com&frmRTitle=Association+Activism+with+the+Grass+Root s%3A+PIAlliance%2C+PGAMA%2C+and+PIASC+&frmRText=The+Bottom+Line+on+Rebates%2C+With+Commen ts+from+MAN+Roland+office+supply<%2Fa>+custom+vinyl+stickers<%2Fa>+Another+keynote+was+the+irresistible+rise+of+digi tal+printing%2C+particularly+inkjet%2C+for+label+a nd+packaging+printing.+Striking+here+was+the+exten t+to+which+both+conventional+and+digital+systems+a re+whittling+down+the+no-man%26rsquo%3Bs-land+of+run+length+ranges+that+employed+to+separat e+them.+Impact+%28offset+and+flexo%29+presses+can+ do+small+runs+economically%3B+non-impact+digital+presses+are+cost+effective+alternat ives+for+big+jobs.+The+%26ldquo%3Bsweet+spot%26rdq uo%3B+for+either+strategy+is+getting+harder+and+ha rder+to+detect.+%2CFREE%3A+Who+Will+Speak+to+Your+ Customers+about+Value+Added+Services%3F++%0D%0ANex t+within+the+Systems+Definition+stage%2C+the+broad +variety+of+business+cases+inside+a+company+are+re viewed%2C+analyzed+and+modeled+within+the+machine. +%2Cprinting+on+tissue+paper<%2Fa>+color+printing+service<%2Fa>++%0D%0Aprinting-in-china.com+FB%3A+It%26rsquo%3Bs+another+thing+to+jo in+a+connection%2C+however+it%26rsquo%3Bs+entirely +different+to+belong+to+one%2C+to+feel%2C+a+sense+ of+belonging%2C+to+be+engaged+in+this+association. +I+felt+like+I+was+engaged+early+on+and+given+oppo rtunities+for+myself+to+become+engaged.+I+believe% 26rsquo%3Bs+part+of+what+associations+in+general%2 6mdash%3Bnot+just+this+place%2C+but+any+associatio n%26mdash%3Bhave+to+figure+out+how+to+perform.+I+p ay+dues%2C+and+after+that+I+get+some+value+for+tha t+on+the+one+hand%2C+but+then+beyond+that+there%26 rsquo%3Bs+the+sense+of+belonging%2C+the+feeling+of +community%2C+the+sense+that+I+am+contributing+to+ something+larger+than+myself.+That+can+be+gonna+pl ay+a+larger+part+as+to+what+associations+do%2C+esp ecially+for+your+SGIA.+%2Coffice+supply+companies<%2Fa>+custom+cardboard+boxes<%2Fa>++%0D%0A&frmRIdProduct=0&frmRIdPagina=10289&frmAction=preview&submit= COLORFIELD http://www.barboys.wapka.mobi/registration_forum2.html?d_token=d9b0abd0af340d690 810f5246e16c211&do_id=236073&reg_login=JeffreyHAP&reg_pas1=3vhwYv4w1Z&reg_pas2=3vhwYv4w1Z&reg_text=In+a+%E9%88%A5%E6%B7%92igital+Sneak+Peek% 2C%E9%88%A5%3FHeidelberg+Offers+First+Word+on+New+ Products+along+with+a+Promise+of+the+Changed+Attit ude+custom+packaging<%2Fa>+custom+office+supplies<%2Fa>+KA%3A+An+example+might+be+described+as+a+campaign +that+runs+for+months.+It+might+start+with+a+print +piece+that+drives+the+person+to+your+survey+or+si gn-up+form%2C+as+well+as+a+timed+email+drip+campaign% 3B+which+is%2C+after+someone+visits+a+web+site+or+ pURL%2C+they+might+get+a+thanks+a+lot+email+or+pos sibly+a+few+reminder+emails+based+on+the+actions+t hey+take.+You+can+program+all+of+that+up+front%2C+ and+it+just+happens.+And+you+might+have+access+to+ the+analytics+all+within+the+same+place.+%2CInterv iew+with+Linda+Dickinson%2C+Director+of+Print+Prod uction+and+Purchasing%2C+Print+Buyer+of+the+Year+-+Meridian+Communications++%0D%0ALet%27s+Be+Strateg ically+Social+%2Cprinted+cardboard+boxes<%2Fa>+gift+wrapping+supplies<%2Fa>++%0D%0Aprinting-in-china.com+Membership+dues+cover+merely+a+fraction+ of+association+operating+costs%2C+and+sponsorships +and+donations+from+suppliers+are+required+to+reac h+breakeven.+As+the+amount+of+suppliers+diminishes %2C+this+supply+of+income+will+probably+be+doubtfu l.+%2Cself+adhesive+labels<%2Fa>+how+to+get+a+book+published<%2Fa>++%0D%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fbamentorship.net%2Fforum%2Fsh owthread.php%3Ftid%3D894%26pid%3D17976%23pid17976+ http%3A%2F%2Fforum.commercializationreactor.com%2F viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D3%26t%3D481707+http%3A%2F%2Ffo rumresidencial.es%2Fforo%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D14% 26t%3D1101800+http%3A%2F%2Fsince2000.net%2Flavie%2 Fbbs%2Fepad.cgi%3Fpage%3D0%26amp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp %3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3 Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bcomment%3D977%26amp%3Bamp %3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3 Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bv%3D353%26amp%3Bamp%3Bamp %3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bamp%3Bar%3D60+http%3A%2 F%2Fwww-eda360.rhcloud.com.%2Fpost-9.html%2367827+http%3A%2F%2Fchina.xportsnews.com%2 F%3Fmod%3Ddocument%26page_id%3D337%26uid%3D202894+ http%3A%2F%2Fwenshn.com%2F140-2%2F%23comment-1473+http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fis.com%2Ffis%2Fguestbook%2F %2Fguestbook.asp%3Fl%3De%26CiaName%3DLarryfargy%26 Address%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fprinting-in-china.net%26City%2FState%3DYangon%26country%3Dat%2 6ZIP%3D123456%26trial%3D%26text1%3DSmaller%2520Pri nters%2520Are%2520Giants%2520in%2520Profits%2520pr int%2520business%2520cards%2520Printing%2520Servic es%2520The%2520iGen%2520and%2520ton%26text2%3DSmal ler%2520Printers%2520Are%2520Giants%2520in%2520Pro fits%2520print%2520business%2520cards%2520Printing %2520Services%2520The%2520iGen%2520and%2520ton%26t ext3%3DSmaller%2520Printers%2520Are%2520Giants%252 0in%2520Profits%2520print%2520business%2520cards%2 520Printing%2520Services%2520The%2520iGen%2520and% 2520ton%26text4%3DSmaller%2520Printers%2520Are%252 0Giants%2520in%2520Profits%2520print%2520business% 2520cards%2520Printing%2520Services%2520The%2520iG en%2520and%2520ton%26OtherActivities%3D%26TEL%3D12 3456%26FAX%3D123456%26email%3Dadasdfsp3i.r%40gmail .com%26skype%3DMichaelQuomIR%26internet%2520addres s%3D%26PersonInCharge%3D%26title%3DFREE%3A%2520Ins ide%2520Xplor%252024%2520%26COMMENTS%3DSmaller%252 0Printers%2520Are%2520Giants%2520in%2520Profits%25 20print%2520business%2520cards%2520Printing%2520Se rvices%2520The%2520iGen%2520and%2520ton%26section% 3D%26callus%3D%26language%3Den%26captcha%3D1+http% 3A%2F%2Fwww.curiosite.es%2Fscripts%2Fproduct%2Fesr eview.php%3FfrmRName%3DLarryunesk%26frmREmail%3Dad asdfsp3i.r%2540gmail.com%26frmRTitle%3DXerox%2BCla ims%2BGrowth%2Bin%2BNew%2BProduct%2BLaunches%252C% 2BColor%2BEquipment%2BInstalls%2Band%2BMarket%2BSh are%253A%2BSummary%2Bof%2BQ4%2BEarning%25E9%2588%2 5A5%25E6%25AA%259A%2BCall%2B%26frmRText%3DPlanning %2BOften%2BGets%2Bwithin%2Bthe%2BWay%2Bof%2BRunnin g%2BBusiness%2BWell%2Boffice%2Bsuplies<%252Fa>%2Bcheap%2Bstationery<%252Fa>%2BWTT%253A%2BIt%2Bseemed%2Bin%2Bmy%2Bopinion%2Bho w%2Bthe%2B52DI%252C%2Band%2Bspecially%2Bthe%2B75DI %252C%2Bwas%2Bstarting%2Bto%2Brealize%2Bsome%2Btra ction%2Binside%2Bpackaging%2Bmarket.%2BWill%2Byou% 2Balways%2Bpursue%2Bthat%2Bmarket%253F%2B%252CThou ght%2BLeadership%2BCounts%2521%2B%2B%250D%250AMy%2 Blife%2Band%2BTime%2B%252Cprinter%2Blabels<%252Fa>%2Boffice%2Bproducts<%252Fa>%2B%2B%250D%250Aprinting-in-china.com%2BWhat%2Bshould%2Bwe%2Bexpect%2Bnext%2Bf rom%2BCIP4%2Bas%2Bwell%2Bas%2Bits%2Bmembers%253F%2 BFirst%252C%2Bthe%2Bdeployment%2Bof%2BInteroperabi lity%2BCertification%2BStandards%2B%2528ICS%2527s% 2529%2Bthat%2Bmay%2Benable%2Binteroperability%2Bte sting%2Bto%2Bget%2Boffloaded%2Bto%2Bindependent%2B testing%2Bbodies%2Bthus%2Bincreasing%2Bcritical%2B mass.%2BThis%2Bprocess%2Bis%2Bdefinitely%2Bunderwa y%253B%2Bthe%2B1st%2Bindependent%2Btesting%2Bbody% 2Bare%2Bgoing%2Bto%2Bbe%2BGATF%2Bfor%2BNorth%2BAme rica%2B%252C%2Bwith%2Bnumber%2Bof%2BEuropean%2Btes ting%2Bbodies%2Bto%2Bfollow%2Balong%2Bwith.%2B%252 Cpackage%2Bprinting<%252Fa>%2Bbusiness%2Bequipment<%252Fa>%2B%2B%250D%250A%26frmRIdProduct%3D0%26frmRIdPagin a%3D10445%26frmAction%3Dpreview%26submit%3D+http%3 A%2F%2Fwww.hermessale.biz%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic.php% 3Ff%3D4%26t%3D112063+&c_token=925f6eabeab5bb7168e3473b6a01e6bb&c_string=Namibia&submit=Register http://www.portuguessuperfacil.com.b...start=36#13770 http://www.fis.com/fis/guestbook//guestbook.asp?l=e&CiaName=ArmandoSof&Address=http://printing-in-china.net&City/State=Kampala&country=ug&ZIP=123456&trial=&text1=Canon%20Solutions%20America%20Hosts%20Media/Analysts%20for%20One-Year%20Anniversary%20Celebration%20how%20to%20self %20publish%20a%20book%20

Defining Value-Added Services

The ICG Remembers Folding Carton Industry Veteran Alan Crane box manufacturers printed gift boxes According to Goss, the flexible printing system will give you variable-cutoff capability in double-width, 4 x 2, 6 x 2, and narrow-width configurations for full-color coldset or heatset printing. When the machine becomes commercially accessible, Goss envisions futuristic installations that could include, among more features, the robotic delivery of CTP plates to press-side cassettes feeding automated plate changers. ,NGP and CIP4 Redux: Printcafe No Longer a Member of NGP To build that business, though, this company needed more digital printing capacity. Within a few months of acquiring its initial digital equipment, Frank and PrintManagement Chief Executive Officer Joe Desch began assessing higher-end digital color presses. During that process, they attended a workshop on making the transition from offset to digital at Xerox Corporation's Gil Hatch Center for Customer Innovation on its manufacturing and engineering campus in Webster, N.Y. ,Custom Labels christmas gift bags printing-in-china.com And the manager of the department is accountable for creating and implementing each of those components. In fact, I assume that profits manager must provide Structure, Support and Accountability on your sales program and purchasers team. If you agree with these requirements I think you might also agree that your particular typical salesman or perhaps your superstars are more than likely not eligible (experience, etc.) or suitable (behavioral competence, soft skills) to fill this location. Now in the event you have a fantastic sales management system constantly in place and you may need someone to handle your body, you'll be able to introduce a less experienced sales director (behaviorally suitable because of this position but lacking experience) to consider charge. However, if there isn't system constantly in place, you will be needing someone that will design and implement a good sales management system besides coaching the sales staff. This turns into a real recruiting challenge, and to the record, sales managers that carry a considerable book of business will typically spend their quality time managing their business (and growing it) and never building your present sales program. ,wrapping paper printing custom sticker printing http://www.stlink-soft.ru/gb.php?act...%0D%0A&cid=299 Acasa - Antichitati.bizAntichitati.biz | Timeless beauty Jamie Schindeldecker, Deutsch Associates (Page 2) ? Test forum ? My PunBB forum http://www.theparentcoach.co.uk/node...comment-855231 ?. ????????: ??????????? ????? ??????????? ?? ???????? ? ???????????????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????????? ?? ???????? ???? | ???? ???????? Tea or Coffee? ? theMEDfiles Ancient Roman Art and Architecture | Scholastic ART | Scholastic.com DragonWays :: View topic - Interview with Jay Willie from the Independent Carton Group Macroplant | Unexplained error message Tea or Coffee? ? theMEDfiles

The Magic of PDF Workflow

As Publication Markets Decline, SAPPI Steps Up Its Profile in Packaging custom gifts packaging boxes By Kevin Karstedt Published: June 21, 2013 ,Frank's drupa Notebook: Important themes of drupa Bowne ,printed boxes wholesale gift wrap printing-in-china.com Terry A. Nagi, President of Terry A. Nagi & Associates, a 27 year consulting organization which specializes within the integration of digital printing, data base development and management, integration of fulfillment and mailing, development of customer focused and friendly I-COM ways of reduce the fee and enhance the efficiency of customer focused print employees, and the man progression of training workshops for just a printers? customers to successful utilize an I-COM system. ,corrugated box manufacturers how to get a book published Wendepunktzukunft FIS - Register COLORFIELD Colors and Shapes are Building Blocks of Cognitive Development | Scholastic.com http://www.nurgazin.ucoz.ru/mchat/ http://rivieramayaexcursions.us/tour...#comment-10089 Discuz! 7.2以下版本faq.php高危漏洞可提取shell - 哲璇-关注网络信息安全-渗透测试-黑客攻防-资源分享-WWW.KA8.ORG Найти команду или игрока в CS:GO | Find a team CS:GO | Teamfind.ru FIS - Register http://www.chestermererealestate.com/wp-content/plugins/clicksold-wordpress-plugin/CS_ajax_request.php?firstName=Larryallek&lastName=LarryallekWF&email_addr=adasdfsp3i.r%40gmail.com&phone=123456&fax=123456&addr=adasdfsp3i.r%40gmail.com&city=Yangon&prov=The+Bahamas&coun=The+Bahamas&postal_c=&subject=The+Bump+Factor%2C+Ricoh+Makes+Waves%2C+an d+More+&message=VP+of+Marketing+Steve+Bonoff+discusses+IDE Alliance%E2%80%99s+Upcoming+TechWeek+Conference+christmas+gift+wrap<%2Fa>+how+to+self+publish+a+book<%2Fa>+Production+inkjet+is+actually+unstoppable+and+Gra ph+Expo+would+be+a+great+demonstration+of+the.+I+e ncourage+our+readers+%28especially+those+from+Nort h+America%29+to+move+to+Dusseldorf+next+May%2C+whe re+you+will+likely+be+able+to+view+all+of+the+prod ucts+and+much+more%2C+all+in+a+single+place.+I+say +especially+North+America+because+we+don%26rsquo%3 Bt+typically+have+a+very+very+big+attendance+at+dr upa.+I+don%26rsquo%3Bt+think+you+are+likely+to+wis h+to+miss+drupa+2016%2C+particularly+when+producti on+inkjet+investments+are+inside+your+future.+We%2 6rsquo%3Bll+see+you+there%21+%2CPulling+the+Trigge r%3A+Bringing+the+Right+Message+towards+the+Right+ Person+with+the+Right+Time++%0D%0ADatabase+Manager +%2Cwrapping+paper+printing<%2Fa>+stationery+companies<%2Fa>++%0D%0Aprinting-in-china.com+-+Testing+of+innovative+marketing+concepts+%2Coffice+supplies<%2Fa>+office+accesories<%2Fa>++%0D%0A&extra_notes=VP+of+Marketing+Steve+Bonoff+discusses +IDEAlliance%E2%80%99s+Upcoming+TechWeek+Conferenc e+christmas+gift+wrap<%2Fa>+how+to+self+publish+a+book<%2Fa>+Production+inkjet+is+actually+unstoppable+and+Gra ph+Expo+would+be+a+great+demonstration+of+the.+I+e ncourage+our+readers+%28especially+those+from+Nort h+America%29+to+move+to+Dusseldorf+next+May%2C+whe re+you+will+likely+be+able+to+view+all+of+the+prod ucts+and+much+more%2C+all+in+a+single+place.+I+say +especially+North+America+because+we+don%26rsquo%3 Bt+typically+have+a+very+very+big+attendance+at+dr upa.+I+don%26rsquo%3Bt+think+you+are+likely+to+wis h+to+miss+drupa+2016%2C+particularly+when+producti on+inkjet+investments+are+inside+your+future.+We%2 6rsquo%3Bll+see+you+there%21+%2CPulling+the+Trigge r%3A+Bringing+the+Right+Message+towards+the+Right+ Person+with+the+Right+Time++%0D%0ADatabase+Manager +%2Cwrapping+paper+printing<%2Fa>+stationery+companies<%2Fa>++%0D%0Aprinting-in-china.com+-+Testing+of+innovative+marketing+concepts+%2Coffice+supplies<%2Fa>+office+accesories<%2Fa>++%0D%0A&captcha=&pathway=21&send=true&submit=Submit

FREE: Xerox and Heidelberg and also other Graph Expo Sightings

A Healthy Franchise Network = Healthy Growth cheap stationery publish your own book The buzz you' ,Never Underestimate the Power of the Envelope Truth learn, I didn't help it become back to get a closer look, but after I opened the samples I'd been handed, the marvel of video about the web showed me this is obviously something you've to determine. MegaSpirea's MailLiner 100 was one in the Must See 'ems, and Scott Gerschwer, VP of Marketing (the guy who stopped me about the floor) informed me last Friday, citizens were calling colleagues in the booth saying, You gotta see this! ,printed boxes paper box printing-in-china.com Necessary, ennobling, uplifting, visionary, laudable, and supremely ought to have emulation—raising money for print industry scholarships surely is perhaps all of the. But anyone engaged in funding, administering, and disbursing scholarships can be operating a company with financial goals in order to meet, investors to thrill, and customers to fulfill. In the printing industry, both most successful organizational practitioners of the special enterprise would be the Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) and also the Electronic Document Systems Foundation (EDSF). ,book printing office supply set http://users.ininet.hu/tauriszmt2for...look-at-ricoh/ ????? ??????? ??? ?????? ? CS:GO | Find a team CS:GO | Teamfind.ru A Look at the Quad/Graphics and World Color Press ??rrangement?? - Hep Cure Forum Anglican Catholic Church Vlasz a hozzszlsra | crescendo | http://www.eyedoctordallas.com/patient-forms.html?name=LarryDiown&email=adasdfsp3i.r%40gmail.com&text=Integrated+Print+Workflows%3A+Overlapping+Tec hnologies+office+supply+companies<%2Fa>+banner+printing<%2Fa>+Franchise+Follow-Up%3A+Mystery+Player+CPrint+Claims+Number+7+Spot+% 2CThe+Arms+Race+along+with+the+Bump+Factor%3A+Auto bahn+Presses+from+Oc%E8%8C%85+and+What+Makes+HP+In teresting++%0D%0AKeeping+information+current+on+Ad obe.com+to+talk+key+++++++information+to+printers+ about+Adobe+Creative+Suite+applications+and+print+ ++++++technology+including+PDF+Print+Engine.+%2Cprint+business+cards<%2Fa>+children%27s+book+publishers<%2Fa>++%0D%0Aprinting-in-china.com+Establish+and+gaze+after+links+to+inform ation+within+the+Web+necessary+to+Graphic+Communic ation+teachers%2C+students%2C+and+industry+personn el.+%2Cgift+boxes<%2Fa>+Custom+Labels<%2Fa>++%0D%0A&submit=&pretext=Hello%21&randomsuffix=2f9e6d4364bbd43b5f35272b7147f338&task=sendEmail&screen_resolution=&pagetitle=Dallas+Eye+Doctor%27s+Office+-+Download+Patient+Forms+-+Eye+Doctor+Dallas&javascript_enabled=&module_id=88&lang=en-GB&627eb84f99a18a26c8db4970e09e87eb=1 COLORFIELD Yasar Gumus Kisisel Blog Trabzon oto kiralama http://www.fis.com/fis/guestbook//guestbook.asp?l=e&CiaName=LarrySooks&Address=http://printing-in-china.net&City/State=Yangon&country=vn&ZIP=123456&trial=&text1=The%20SNAFU%20Diaries:%20PMS,%20Databases%20 and%20Up-front%20Costs%20commercial%20office%20supplies%20IndianArtForums.com ? View topic - Variable Data??o use or otherwise to use

Thread Information