Photography Software & Post Processing Forum

Photography Software Forum Discuss Adobe Photoshop, RAW conversion, photography software, and anything related to digital photo processing. Forum moderator is GB1.
Digital Photography Software Reviews >>
Write A Review >>
Adobe Photography Software User Reviews >>
Photography Software News & Articles >>

Need help with Capture One software

I have a one terabit drive in my computer and it has gotten full all of a sudden. What I have found is that some time ago when I installed Capture one program that it had the AutoImport checked and I have 130BG of pictures that are also in Iphoto that I can delete out of Capture One and free up 130Gb of space. The problem is that I cannot figure out how to clear all those picture out without doing it one at a time. Can anyone tell me how to clear out that AutoImport file in Capture One? This would sure help me out to gain some space especially now that I have the 24mb D600. Thanks for any help you may give me. Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Re: Need help with Capture One software

I have never used capture one, but these days 1TB does not seem like much space on a hard drive. I am sure there is a way to store all your photo files on one or more secondary drives.

For lightroom, I use two external drives with permanently assigned drive designation L and P. All my raw photos are saved on "P". All Lightroom files, including the catalog are on "L".

A quick search on Google turned up The Image Quality Professor's Blog | Capture One RAW Converter and Image Editing tips and tutorials, time-saving shortcuts, undocumented tricks and photographic inspiration which may help with your problems.

Phil
    Sony A77 and A700, Lots of old Minolta lenses, some Sigma lenses.

Quote Originally Posted by PWhite214 View Post
    I have never used capture one, but these days 1TB does not seem like much space on a hard drive. I am sure there is a way to store all your photo files on one or more secondary drives.

For lightroom, I use two external drives with permanently assigned drive designation L and P. All my raw photos are saved on "P". All Lightroom files, including the catalog are on "L".

A quick search on Google turned up The Image Quality Professor's Blog | Capture One RAW Converter and Image Editing tips and tutorials, time-saving shortcuts, undocumented tricks and photographic inspiration which may help with your problems.

Phil
    Thanks Phil! I don't know why I missed your reply, I do apologize for the late response.
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks for information

Thread Information