Photo Project Forum

A monthly, community-driven photography assignment. This forum is moderated by Didache and Frog.

Photo Project Gallery >>

Featured Photo
Photo by Tyson L. Sparks

by Tyson L. Sparks
Featured Photo Archive >>

A couple problems

On some photos in the project gallery there seems to be a second comment that appears without a subject line but there is not a way to open it. Natalie's "Held High" has one as well as others.

When I returned from the gallery (I clicked on 'Photo Project' to the right of the leaning motorcycles on top of the page) I was take to http://www.photographyreview.com/projectcrx.aspx where I clicked on the 'Photo Project Forum' link. When I got here I was no longer logged in.

Thanks

I've noticed the extra post problem. I just keep forgetting about it. Thanks for the reminder. I'll see how hard it would be to get that fixed.

The logged out thing is strange. That might be a little tough to track down. But I'll do some testing and see if I can replicate the problem. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

I tried to replicate the problem John. No luck.

Chuck, this may be a dumb question, but do you check the box to save your password?
    We had a login issue with one of our other sites. It sounds similar to this one. But I thought it was fixed for all sites.
    Last edited by Lara; 03-18-2004 at 11:45 AM. Reason: added info
    Lara

Quote Originally Posted by Lara
    I tried to replicate the problem John. No luck.

Chuck, this may be a dumb question, but do you check the box to save your password?
    We had a login issue with one of our other sites. It sounds similar to this one. But I thought it was fixed for all sites.
    I don't normally have to login when I come to the forums so I think the password is saved.

We have all sorts of firewall stuff here at work, so maybe that's part of the problem ( I just confirmed that it still happens). I'll try to remember to try it from home.

Chunk

Thanks Chuck. It would be most appreciated if you let us know if this is happening at home or not.
    Lara

Quote Originally Posted by Lara
    Thanks Chuck. It would be most appreciated if you let us know if this is happening at home or not.
    The same thing occurred at home. The problem does NOT occur if I just go to the thumbnail page and then click on the "Photo Projeject" to the right of the leaning motorcycles. It DOES occur when I am displaying one of the photos in the project and then click that link. I guess I wasn't clear enough. Sorry.

p.s. You can call me Chunk, Lara. All my friends do.

Thread Information