Digital Imaging and Computers Forum

Digital Imaging and Computers Forum This forum is for discussing digital photo processing, including RAW image conversion, Photoshop techniques, digital photography workflow, digital image management, and anything else related to digital image processing.
Digital Photography Software Guide >>
Read and Write Photography Software Reviews >>
Read and Write Photo Printer Reviews >>
Computer Reviews >>

Question is there a simple way to do this

hi. im just getting into sports photo. and i was wondering if there is a good way to put watermarks on my pictures. im using adobe photoshop elements 5.0 what i want to do is put a watermark in the corners of the shots i take. for now im just trying to get my name out there and not charge anything for my shots(there also not that good) but i plan on taking pictures at some of my DH races and just riding. i know that u can do one at a time using layering but is there a way to do it on many different shots?
    thanks
    matt
    i ride bikes and then take pictures of them

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: is there a simple way to do this

Check out this thread:

Logos

I'm not sure if Elements 5.0 has all the features you need to use the tutorial in that thread or not, but it's worth a try. Just replace the copyright symbol with whatever you want. The method outlined in that thread will place the object dead center in your photo tho, and not in the corner.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Thread Information