Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Nice Sunset I Took Comments Please

hey guys as you know i posted one similar to this one but it isnt that same one same sunset though here you go, enjoy please make comments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nice Sunset I Took Comments Please-4505980-r1-074-35a.jpg  
    ~Something is nothing~
    ~Nothing is somthing~

I like your sunset shot. You have captured the pleasing warm ornge tone of the setting sun and the water with reflecting sun looks great texture and all. The boat out on the horizon is a big plus. It would have been great if the boat could have been closer in or you could have zoomed in more to get it more in the shot. That boat I feel is so important for this shot for without it there would not be enough to hold ones attention for long. But I look out at the boat and can feel how much distance there is all around and wonder how nice it must have been to be out on the water with the setting sun and all its colors.. Another point is not to center the horizon as you have done. Either bring it up past midframe or down but not to have an equal amount of sky and water. You could always crop an inch or so off the top and the left side to correct this in ps. But I like the shot, good work. Look forward to more from you.
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

thanks alot gary i like your work to anywayz yeah it was amazing to see this i didnt do anything to it but just take the picture i posted one similar but the boat was leavin and i lost this one but i found it again ?wierd? anywayz i was on a dock but it was cool and how can i make the sun less centered then how it is with/out takin the boat out and i couldnt zoom in anymore cause i have a 28/80mm eheheh i was in all the way + thats the only lense i have whats the next lens i should get o yeah gary did you see my other sunset picture with the awsome colors the most recent other then this??? if not i will repost it again
    Thanks
    ~Something is nothing~
    ~Nothing is somthing~

Thread Information