Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Return to Stourhead

I have posted some older pics of this magical place in the gallery. I returned to this tranquil spot recently with my trusty Minolta X20 snapper and took a few more shots. Stourhead is situated in South Wiltshire, UK. Owned by the National Trust , it is a favourite location for 'locals' but many overseas visitors do not have it on their itinerary. There is a large house and magnificent landscaped gardens. A visit any time of the year is a great experience !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Return to Stourhead-stourh3.jpg   Return to Stourhead-stourh04.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Seb
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L
    I have posted some older pics of this magical place in the gallery. I returned to this tranquil spot recently with my trusty Minolta X20 snapper and took a few more shots. Stourhead is situated in South Wiltshire, UK. Owned by the National Trust , it is a favourite location for 'locals' but many overseas visitors do not have it on their itinerary. There is a large house and magnificent landscaped gardens. A visit any time of the year is a great experience !
    Hello Dave L,

This arguably seems to be a magnificient place.

Overall, I like your 3 shots but I think that I would crop the second one at the bottom and at the top in order to get rid of some water and of the tree that partially show up.

Also, I would rotate the third picture to correct the horizon line. I'd like to mention that I like your third picture a lot. It's a great perspective of the place which make me feel like I was there.

Seb

Quote Originally Posted by Seb
    Hello Dave L,

This arguably seems to be a magnificient place.

Overall, I like your 3 shots but I think that I would crop the second one at the bottom and at the top in order to get rid of some water and of the tree that partially show up.

Also, I would rotate the third picture to correct the horizon line. I'd like to mention that I like your third picture a lot. It's a great perspective of the place which make me feel like I was there.

Seb

Stourhead is simply paradise - especially for photographers ! Thanks for your comments.

Thread Information