Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Question Testing colorized B&W Photo

Hi all,
    I hope it's o.k. to show you a black and white photo I colorized useing a software other then Adobe or Paint shop. Maybe you all know about this software, but it's a new one on me. It was really easy for me to use, and for me thats a pluss:-) No masking or magic wands or layers. I'm not selling it or connected with it in any way. Thats why I hope I'm not getting into any trouble here.
    In no way is the colorized picture really complete. It was a hurryup job. A better one can be done. I did this one by just useing the original size on screen. About 4by6 inches. The black and white is about 70 years old. Dad is on the left (he would wupp me if he knew I colored him in a blue shirt) LOL:-) The two little ones are my brother and sister.
    Coloring the pants could of been done better. As I said, It's just a proof picture, but even small details like the vine on the pourch in the back was easy to do with out zooming in. Well anyway there it is, don't spare any words. Like to here from ya-all. Thanks, Jim P.S.--The spot in the corner of the boys mouth was in the original photo, and the software is (Black Magic)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old colorized B&W Photo-dadbinns-copy.jpg   Old colorized B&W Photo-colored-2-done.jpg  
    Last edited by jf58; 04-12-2004 at 05:19 AM. Reason: More info.

Thread Information